Where is Poland?

Where is Poland?

• Total voters
White eagle is the coat of arms of Poland for at least 1000 years, but it was changing over time:

Denar PRINCES POLONIE of Bolesław I Chrobry (circa year 1000 AD):

Emblem of the Kingdom of Poland since 1295 - crowned silver eagle against a red background (red shield):

Banner of the Kingdom of Poland - 1312:

1333 - original majestic stamp of king Casimir III the Great:

Banner of the Kingdom of Poland - 1333 - 1370 (during the reign of king Casimir III the Great):

Banner of the Kingdom of Poland - 1386 - 1434:

Eagle sculptured on the tomb of king Wladysław II Jagiełło (died in 1434):

Renaissance white eagle from the medal of king Zygmunt I the Old (1532):

And so on, and so on...

Until our modern version of the White Eagle:

I think that Poland would do fine somewhere in the Balkans. Perhaps between Bosnia and Serbia. :)

Poland is everywhere -- God bless it and all the Poles worldwide. May your thoughts of home comfort you.

Sent via mobile; apologies for any mistakes.

What makes learning Polish so easy?:

http://www.fluentin3months.com/polish/

(click CC for English subtitles):

Link to video.

You're joking!

Could I ever learn that? I don't think so. But I may have to if the Polish population of my town keeps growing.

Why do they keep coming here, of all places? I tell you, Poland must be a dark dismal place if this is any better than it.

And why do Poles keep wandering round the streets, shouting into their mobile phones, all the time?

So, um, wiki confirmation of Central Europe. As wiki is infallible, that settles the age old question.

Hey look, Africa is mentioned on that wiki page.

hl3 African poland confirmed.

Poland (or maybe American Polonia?) is in swamps of Florida:

Link to video.

And a song based on actual events - "Forfiter Blues":

Link to video.

Okay szwagier
Jest tutaj przy brzegu

I'm gonna give'ema chicken
Widzisz jak je?

No
It is fourfeet'
At least fourfeet' szwagier
At least fourfeet' x2

No bierz tą kurwa kurę
There you go

Kurwa, forfiter
(jeszcze mu rzucę)

E! Predator, kurwa

Jest piękny
(it's beautiful)
Jest piękny
(it's beautiful)
Jest piękny
(it's beautiful)
Jest piękny
(it's beautiful!)

O kurwa
Płynie mi do, do...

Uciekaj kurwa stąd!
get out of here
, men

Patrz jaki kurwa szwagier
Popatrz jaka franca

Kurwa, chce mi wskoczyć na tego...

Uciekaj!
!

Gotta move out
Gotta move out
Keep'em at bay
Keep'em at bay
Kurwa !

Zamierzam dać mu kurczaka

Jest piękny
(it's beautiful)
Jest piękny
(it's beautiful)

I'm gonna give him a chicken

Widzisz jak je?

Hej, wskoczyłby mi do tego

Hold on, i gotta wyłączyć na chwilę

================================================

It became a business!:

https://www.google.pl/search?q=Forf...ozilla:pl:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr

We come here because we're like Liam Neeson. We will find you. And your forum. There we will post many things about Poland. You will be informed and you will accept our propaganda as the truth. Then you will eat cabbage.

...Good luck!

'Central Europe' is something very vague and relative to context. There's no such part of the world.

I'm sure if you could find a mathematical center point of the smallest circle that surrounds Europe and pin it on a map. The result might be amusing, too.

Even the distinction of Europe vs Asia is questionable, especially with regards to Russia. Why does OP question matter? Is there a cultural reason I'm not familiar with?

I'm sure if you could find a mathematical center point of the smallest circle that surrounds Europe and pin it on a map. The result might be amusing, too.

These places all claim to be the "geographical centre of Europe".

I think the German one only includes the EU though.. but just guessing

You will be informed and you will accept our propaganda as the truth.

You rather wanted to say: they will reject their propaganda and accept the truth.

===========================================

BTW - Poland is next to "the worst possible gangrene" (quoting this grandpa), Szwaby = Krauts / Huns / Hunni / Fritzs / Heinies / Jerries / Goons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terms_used_for_Germans#Hunni_.28derogatory.29

But this grandpa - as he says - "survived the times of occupation" - so he is justified in his hatred towards Germans and Volksdeutsche:

"A Pole who serves the Krauts is 1000 times worse than a German" - says the grandpa:

Link to video.

Top Bottom