2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come he ran as a less ‘trickle-down’ campaign when he was all about lower taxes?

Trickle down sounds sooo 1980s :p

Well, Donald Trump is a shameless retrograde.

Nah, Ronald Reagan was just a senile actor on autopilot who had his decisions made by others who used him as their popular façade-cum-lightning-rod… oh wait.

Well they have to make up for all their losses from covid

One of the reasons why
the UK conservative government offered resettlement rights to three million Hong Hong
chinese is that it thinks that they will being in a large influx of capital to feed the system.

This is the very reason that during the 80-year war against Spain, the Dutch Revolt, the merchants of Amsterdam gave in the second phase of the war (not much action but Spain reluctant to accept and formalise their loss) enough money to the army to keep the Spanish army occupied...
but never ever enough money to our land hunger obsessed Stadholder Prince of Orange to conquer Antwerpen the rival port of Amsterdam. The other reason was to keep some provinces between the Dutch Republic and France defended by Spain.
The sea entrance of Antwerpen was blocked by Dutch ships and the rich merchant families of Antwerpen moved over time to Amsterdam and some other Dutch cities.
That was not so much about network of these Antwerpen merchants... it was all about the capital of these merchants.
And Antwerpen was economically wrecked as rival port and to make sure Spain did not collect much taxes from their possessions there.

Last edited:
Has Biden spoken about his drug policy @ all?

I know Andrew Yang spoke about decriminalizing most drugs & pardoning marijuana offenders.

Drug prohibition in 2020 is archaic & not supported by most of the US population (at the very least weed prohibition isn't). Drug legalization is a basic human rights issues (with ties to other issues coming up right now like police/criminal justice reform).

I'm curious if Kayne is going to bother to create an official website w official policies. :D

It would be a joke website with joke policies

He could casually afford a nice website full of reasonable policies. The CFC community could probably bang out a series of positions in a week that would sound good and be reasonable.
I can't tell if he's trying to steal votes from Biden or Trump though, lol.

I'm sure Trump will pick up the check hoping the idiot will take some votes from Biden in battle ground states.

He could casually afford a nice website full of reasonable policies. The CFC community could probably bang out a series of positions in a week that would sound good and be reasonable.
I can't tell if he's trying to steal votes from Biden or Trump though, lol.

I can't tell if he realizes he's not going to win outright.

Kim just wants to be first lady. It would help her TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom