• Modern Self Propelled Howitzer - gwendoline, Ares de Borg

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Wizard "King Unit" - Grandraem

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Imperial Psyker - LMR

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it's a phonetic (probably) funny thing, just for gwen since he speaks russian -
мспх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх-пх!!! :)

For moderators:
мспх = msph (modern self-propelled howitzer).

Tough choice since there are quite interesting ideas behind the making of each. Animation wise all except the Psyker are original creations - I could add that the colours are a bit dull, but that's just my personal impression.

That leaves 4... while I am not a fan of those Pokemon things its a sweet idea and nicely set, whoever wouldn't like the idea of having Elephants for Zombie antagonists for once - a ton of rotting details (in yo face Zombie monkeys). Genric SPG also fills a huge gap, nicely rendered and animated too. And last but not least comes the Wizzard King... that kinda looks like Dumbledoor in a Santa Clause outfit... hmm I'll have to think about this some more...

ruby_sauce, I choose you!

Ahhhh so tough. They are all great. I can't choose between the howitzer and the wizard. The wizard is just awesome with all the different animations etc and I have a direct use for it. On the otherhand the howitzer is also very cool and useful too. It's going straight in at least two of my mods. I'll have to flip between them I think.

The howizer won so it gets my vote!

Wow, it's a while since I've seen a unit of the month comp. Always good fun. I have to say the quality is staggering. VERY impressive. My congrats to all the artists :hatsoff:

I'm not too much into modern era units or Pikachu, but they are undeniably very accomplished offerings. I love the idea of a zombie elephant and that's very well done, as always. The Imperial Pschyer is also very well done and I can actually imagine a number of applications for it. However, there can only be one vote and mine's going for the Wizard. Brilliant animations. I especially like the scaling up appearance through the puff of magical smoke. Top work there.

Wow! Close decision there! That really came down to the wire!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. :)

Co-congratulations to Mr. Supa and his phenomenal zombie elephant, which I voted for myself. :thumbsup: All the units were really great though, and I am honoured to have my unit even stand up against them!

Thanks, Vuldacon! :)

Top Bottom