Better Trade Screen

Better Trade Screen - Gathering Storm update released! 4.4

yes. or you can make a trade times to a city instead of repeating only by 1
That is a great suggestion. I'll have to see how to show that in the UI, but I think I can do it. Will definitely try it for v3.2

that's what i have been doing.
Will test it tonight to see if it happening to me also. Can you upload Lua.log file?

I install in both directories, dlc and mods... repeat routs sometimes works and sometimes not. how can i fix that issue??. sorry my poor english, its deserves a colonial casus belli haha

I install in both directories, dlc and mods... repeat routs sometimes works and sometimes not. how can i fix that issue??. sorry my poor english, its deserves a colonial casus belli haha
Try installing it only in the DLC folder. If that also does not work try the beta version that you can find in this post.

Edit: v3.1 is released. The beta version uploaded here is deprecate, hence I removed it.

There are few scenarios that can occur using the beta version. I'll explain them below:
  • You started automated routes in v3.0. If you load that game, the mod is not able to track those automated routes, so routes will not repeat across loads.
  • You started automated routes in v3.0. Changed the mod to v3.1-beta, the routes will still not automate across saves since automated settings are saved when the route began. So if you began automated routes in v3.0 they will not repeat across loads.
  • You started automated routes in v3.1-beta, and loaded a save from here, then the routes should automate across saves. If they are not automating in this scenario, then it is a bug and let me know if it is occurring.

If you are still encountering issues, try the latest beta (v3.1 beta.2). This has the button hookups added, and I have tested it personally to see if the routes repeat. This is the final beta before release.

Last edited:
Hey.
Tried and installed your mod but when tring to start new route notthing happened (no menu popup) and the Trade route right menu doesn't work as well, which makes me unable to make routes :(
I tried to restart the game, starting new savefile, redownloading mod and disabling everything beside it to new save.
I was tweaking with options a bit and am using logo skip. Got disc polish version with aztec dlc
Installed in Mods in Documments
Please send help

Hey.
Tried and installed your mod but when tring to start new route notthing happened (no menu popup) and the Trade route right menu doesn't work as well, which makes me unable to make routes :(
I tried to restart the game, starting new savefile, redownloading mod and disabling everything beside it to new save.
I was tweaking with options a bit and am using logo skip. Got disc polish version with aztec dlc
Installed in Mods in Documments
Please send help
Want to clarify, when you select a trader no menu pops up on the left?

Will test it tonight to see if it happening to me also. Can you upload Lua.log file?
current log (upload file doesn't work)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7g60kqfra06nj6/Lua.zip?dl=0

btw this was a new game with the new beta mod no loads.

also the trade route overview window still taking a long time to load 30secs+ in late game with all routes selected and around 100 destinations.

Last edited:
Want to clarify, when you select a trader no menu pops up on the left?
Exactly!
no menu and if I try to click the "create new route" button nothing happens exept it looks like i selected it

Last edited:
Exactly!
no menu and if I try to click the "create new route" button nothing happens exept it looks like i selected it
Can you send me the Lua.log file?

Can u add sort by name in my routes?
Great suggestion, will need to see where to fit it though. Will definitely look into it.

Thanks for the link! Now with mods in DLC everything works nicely.
On the other hand what the heck is wrong with this dev..

Top Bottom