Better Trade Screen

Better Trade Screen - Gathering Storm update released! 4.4

i have startet a new game with new CQUI (BTS 3.1 include) , repeat route not works
Can you upload the Lua.log file? Make sure the log file contains info when the route started and when it should have repeated.

Hi I've made this account purely to post on here as there is some scepticism over whether repeat trade does not work. I don't know how to upload Lua files or anything as you've requested before (any help would be appreciated). I also have the error where trade routes will not repeat. I loved this mod as it makes one of the more tedious aspects of managing a large empire so much easier, however this new update has ruined it. If it's possible can you release the version before this last update for those of us struggling with the repeat trade route function?

Hi I've made this account purely to post on here as there is some scepticism over whether repeat trade does not work. I don't know how to upload Lua files or anything as you've requested before (any help would be appreciated). I also have the error where trade routes will not repeat. I loved this mod as it makes one of the more tedious aspects of managing a large empire so much easier, however this new update has ruined it. If it's possible can you release the version before this last update for those of us struggling with the repeat trade route function?
I'm still debugging why the repeat route does not work for some. For me they work fine, so I am trying to figure out how to recreate that bug. Until I do that, you can revert to v3.0. Obviously that is not an ideal fix, but it would still work until fix the bug.

An upload of a save file, and the lua.log will help in debugging process. To attach them, you have to click on the "Upload a File" button when writing a message.

Dunno if you are trolling to be honest.

Anyway I hope this feature gets fixed. I dont care much for anything else in this mod - "repeat route" button is all I need.
Can you upload the save file, and the lua.log file from your game? I need to recreate the bug to be able to fix it.

I'm still debugging why the repeat route does not work for some. For me they work fine, so I am trying to figure out how to recreate that bug. Until I do that, you can revert to v3.0. Obviously that is not an ideal fix, but it would still work until fix the bug.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Not sure if this will help, but the repeat route function works perfectly fine for routes to other civilizations, only my internal trade routes do not work.

Same here, repeat route rarely works. Great mod though, thanks. Why is this not in the base game already though?

For all who are having issues with the repeat route not working, I have attached a beta version that might fix this issue. If the repeat route still does not work, upload the save file with the lua.log file from the game.

Attachments

• BTS -v3.1.1 beta.zip
    753.3 KB · Views: 254
Hi, the beta version 3.1.1 still isn't working for me for the repeat route.
Can you help? :)

Attachments

• Sid Meier's Civilization VI.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 222
astog updated Better Trade Screen with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, translations, and optimizations

Changelog:
  1. Fixed the bug with the routes not repeating in some cases.
  2. Fixed issue with Destination City yields not updating correctly in Make Trade Route screen.
  3. Performance improvements in getting yields for routes.
  4. Performance improvements in building possible trade routes.
  5. Added various translations from CQUI. Big thanks to all the translators (names in Credits).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Trade routes fixed yet?
It might be fixed now. Took me a while to detect the source of the bug. Can you test and let me know? For me they are working correctly.

When the new version is in CQUI I'll let you know. I assume this new version cant be used with CQUI and the old version? Can't play with vanilla UI anymore :S its killing me

I started a game without CQUI and it seems to be working - didn't finish the game, but at least the trade route repeated 3 times. Thanks for making the game a bit more tolerable.

I started a game without CQUI and it seems to be working - didn't finish the game, but at least the trade route repeated 3 times.
Thank you for confirming this.

Can anyone tell me what the exclamation point means next to the population (ie 11) of my city Ra-kedet?

Thx
jonpfl

20170404171021_1.jpg

Top Bottom