Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cover your doorbox wanking shift, Ralph, but I expect compensation for severe exhaustion afterwards

I'll be departing from CFC tonight at 11:59pm in honor of Lent. So this is a pre-emptive "See ya all on Easter" post even though I'll be around another 9 hours and change.

I'll be departing from CFC tonight at 11:59pm in honor of Lent. So this is a pre-emptive "See ya all on Easter" post even though I'll be around another 9 hours and change.

Have a good one. The right wing on CFC is weak right now ;)

Hopefully I'll actually get some home projects knocked out that I've let slide.

I've given Ama my sidearm to bolster his defensive capability in my absence.

A PM related to some unfinished moderator business called me back (don't tell anyone I temporarily lifted my office's web proxy to post here), but a couple posts where they'll do the most good and I'm off - I'll check in with y'all again sometime soon (for varying definitions of 'soon'). :wavey:

:snowcool:

Going back to dial-up for a week, so i'll be on very rarely. See you all in week!

For the poorer folk, yes it does. Someone at my school still uses a dial-up connection, so you can imagine how pretty messed up his life must be.

For the poorer folk, yes it does. Someone at my school still uses a dial-up connection, so you can imagine how pretty messed up his life must be.

Trying to say something Salty? :p

There are also some rural areas of the US where broadband is not really available yet.

Hi. I've only been here for a few days, and I just now realized that this thread existed. So yeah; hi. *Waves and smiles*

I'm leaving town until Wednesday and will be missed by all.
Presumptuous of you, Agent Loor. ;) ...but I'll miss you anyway!
Hi. I've only been here for a few days, and I just now realized that this thread existed. So yeah; hi. *Waves and smiles*
Yo. :wavey:

4...3...2...1... Ban Over!!! :D
This time there won't be a fancy and dramatic on my re-entry to CFC, but...good to be back again!
Also, for anybody who still wonders: Yes, Diesel Beta Gas is really a DL, created by my brother, even though this anagram thingy was kinda smart of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom