CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

Hi this mod (5 Oct) is not compatible with
8 Ages of War (17 Sep)
Dynamic Diplomacy (4 Sep, 28 Jul, 28 Jul)
Wondrous Wonders (30 Jul)
when all 4 mods were run together (no other mods were used). After pressing the button "Start Game", I was returned back to the main menu. But if I run any of the 3 (of listed 4 mods) together, I can create game as normal. (E.g. there is no problem running this mod together with "8 Ages of War" and "Dynamic Diplomacy" or running this mod together with "Dynamic Diplomacy" and "Wondrous Wonders".)

Could you fix this?

I get all 4 mods from Steam by subscribing to them. The dates in brackets are the last modified date of the mods.

It might be relevant to point out that "Dynamic Diplomacy (4 Sep, 28 Jul, 28 Jul)" is actually 3 mods: "Dynamic Diplomacy (Updated) (4 Sep)", "Dynamic Diplomacy (Australia DLC) (28 Jul)" and "Dynamic Diplomacy (Poland DLC) (28 Jul)", but written as though it is one mod to prevent wordiness. I also tested running all 4 mods but this time really without Dynamic Diplomacy (Australia DLC) (28 Jul)" and "Dynamic Diplomacy (Poland DLC) (28 Jul)", but it still doesn't create game.
First off; This version of CQUI is discontinued and is not the same as "Community Quick User Interface - CQUI"
Second; Do the mods have identical files? (look for the number folder for the mods in Workshop folder) If so, it would be a conflict. Sort it out with merge the files, or stop using the mods that breaks your play-style.

Just a big thank you for all the dedication to updating this superb mod every time a new patch is released. I shall wait patiently until it is once again compatible with the game.

Yeah, I'm afraid patched game will be barely playable until you release compability update. What an useful mod that reduces number of clicks significantly.

Any rough ETA on compatibility with the latest patch?

Wonderful, assuming we need to upload from some other source?
Can we just turn on the subscribed version again?

I intend to wait until they publish to Steam which may happen Friday night or Saturday so unless you want to do it the hard way, just be patient a few more days.

Tried the nightly version and right at the start several bugs.
1. When selecting units, they all highlight a trade route path.
2. Quick access to select production/research (on the end turn area) don't take you to production or research.

Tried downloading the Fall 2017 version. Put it in my Mods folder. Doesn't seem to be working.
May have done something wrong.
Still has the funky blinking of the science faith gold etc.
Still can't see the odds of winning a battle either.
Would love to help out testing.

Mod should be released on Steam really soon, they are progressing well. If you want to test it (remember it's not a stable release) you must download the Fall-2017 branch from GitHub

BTW, if you notice some missing text (or even UI crashes), it might be caused by bad localization files in your Civ6 installation that Steam will fail to detect

I wanna ask some question
have they figured out how to put corps/fleet/army/armada unit build on cqui, yet?

On the latest Community CQUI, I have run into a recurring crash issue.

from the Lua.txt log:

Runtime Error: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\1125169247\Assets\UI\UnitFlagManager.lua:1831: in function 'CQUI_Refresh'

Not sure if others are seeing this. Literally had to disable CQUI to continue on a game after this issue was identified.

how do you manage to buy things with faith points? I can't see the switch button with gold

I believe items will show up when you have enough faith points - at least that's what happening on mine.

For some reason, CQUI is making my key bindings not work. I have changed bindings to standard/unchanged in the CQUI menu but many bindings (such as F for fortify, space for skip, etc) do nothing. They are still bound to those actions in the in-game binding menu, but they do nothing. If I disable CQUI they work again.

Known issue? I'm using the steam workshop version. The only other mods I'm using are unique district icons, real great people, and sukitract's mt. fuji.

Edit: Disabling and re-enabling the mod fixes the issue, but it recurs sometimes.

Hi, I love this mod so much, I have been using it without issue on windows 10 PC. My wife bought me an imac for xmas and I cannot make this mod work on mac? The end turn globe in the bottom right corner just spins like between turns with the "please wait". This is continual. Are you aware of the issue? or am i doing something wrong. I have tried both the steam workshop and downloaded here versions, same result. Any help would be appreacited, once u have plaed with this mod, its hard to to go back.

Top Bottom