Dido of Carthage : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead.

thank you, I'm donloading now.
I was halfway joking when Isaid it was confusing (The internet is a hard way to bring out sarcasm).
You said in the first post it was for single adn dual era mods. But then you said they are industrial and modern with it.
Never mind.

Nate1976 said:
I've tried. I went ot the site a week ago, and tried every us download site. They all had an error: Missing some .dll file

To R8FXT: I'm not complaining..I just thought it was wierd at first. Anyway, the other two could be used as industrial and modern..they look good enough.

EDIT: Attached is the exact error.

Weird error. First, I hope A:/ is not your floppy drive ;)
What OS have you got ? Did you try the setup from the official website ?

A:\ is my floppy drive. I can't save alot of stuff to my c: drive, cause of my mom. She's already complaining abotu how many files I have in infogrames interactive/civilization III.

I got winRAR now...I saveed it to C:/ the transfered it onto a cdr disk, so I have winrar now.

Well.. Yes, you can't install windows-type program on a floppy :-/ Even on a CD-R, it's rather hazardous. Can't you really install it on C:\ ? 3.25 mo won't have a big impact on the free space.

oh, it's no problem, i got it on the cd-r now, and it works perfectly.

I've fallen in love again!!!

Yea, it was me. I needed Robert Menzies.

I too am waiting for this one to become available again, but in no hurry yet :) plenty to do...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't download the file when I clicked on the link. I then searched several other civ places and found it nowhere. Could anybody help?:sad:

I have tried it again and I've managed to download it.
I don't know what was wrong before, but it appears to be fixed now.

Top Bottom