[GS] Eleanor Livestream Discussion

Was there always a button in the great works screen labeled "view gallery"? If so, what happens if you click it? A Slideshow with all your great works? Or does the screen change to a list and what we see already is the gallery?

Was there always a button in the great works screen labeled "view gallery"? If so, what happens if you click it? A Slideshow with all your great works? Or does the screen change to a list and what we see already is the gallery?
No, I was wondering the same thing.

okay you can really usurp an empire with Eleanor

It's there in R&F (my daughter used it a couple days ago). It shows you the same view you see when you first pop the Great Work.

Wait, why can Eleanor see the Ottoman production? Was that always there for alliances?

It was there in base game. I remember having issues with it on the iOS port.

okay you can really usurp an empire with Eleanor

This looks pretty overpowered really... Considering the Ottomans were in a heroic age.

This is a weird jersey for Canada, isn't it?

First Jersey (White with Red Icon) is blocked by Ottomans. Second Jersey (Pink with Red Icon) is blocked by Eleanor.

I was hoping for a Blue with White icon (America, but also Quebec) as a third jersey, but it seems they went for being more "natural".

Yes, it was. Slideshow of great Works.

They could take the whole civ

This is making her ability look pretty darn potent. Better trash her as soon as you see her, you do not want her as a neighbour!

It’s quite similar to the Phonecia livestream where they are showing the ultimate endgame power if you are allowed to runaway with the ability. But it’s pretty skewed:

— it’s on king
— Ottomans could have shut it down with their unique govener (and frankly they should have)

But it does look more powerful than initially presented, and I think it will be a nice way to pick off a few straddling cities hehe

Carlstantinople gave me such a laugh

Top Bottom