Explosion at Starbucks (Manhatten)

True enough! And he later gets to kiss Samantha Carter! Damn you, MacGyver! DAMN YOU! :mad:

Why do people hate Starbucks so much? I personally don't care for it because I hate coffee.
Maybe the same reason people like McDonalds. I never been there, so I have no opinion on it. If Denis Leary is to believed, I can see why though. I like my coffee coffee-flavoured as well.

Why do you hate coffee by the way? Can't you just not like it? :p

Why do people hate Starbucks so much? I personally don't care for it because I hate coffee.

Likewise. Wouldn't go near the place. Commence fire, and fetch another case of ammo. :ar15:

article said:
...at the scene of the three previous attacks.

The previous ones didn't make the news? :confused:

On another note, if anyone wants to have a bit of fun at some yuppies' expense, just go into Starbucks and order a black coffee during a rush. Its terrible fun to watch the little 17 year old girls and gay guys short circuit when you don't want sugar, cream, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or a double-shot of espresso. "No, just black coffee, thanks." It boggles their mind, and I find that riotous. :lol:

On another note, if anyone wants to have a bit of fun at some yuppies' expense, just go into Starbucks and order a black coffee during a rush. Its terrible fun to watch the little 17 year old girls and gay guys short circuit when you don't want sugar, cream, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or a double-shot of espresso. "No, just black coffee, thanks." It boggles their mind, and I find that riotous. :lol:
So, that part is true? I heard about that, but always figured: surely you still can get a simply cup of coffee at Starbucks.

"Gimme a coffee please"
"What flavour?"
":cringe:"

If I remember the pricing correctly, I can buy a pound of Foglifter beans from Wal-Mart for less than $10.00 or right around there. That makes a LOT of coffee.

Give me two shotgun shells, a bb, some duct take, a length of metal tubing with screw on ends and viola, pipe bomb. We did some things as kids that would land us in Gitmo today probably.

i understand the shotgun shells and the metal tubing, but what o you use the viola for? :p

Sounds like a prank to me, I'd say I've done stuff like that but I'm not going to.

Heh. That story about my 8th Grade science teacher who gave me some potassium nitrate to make my own gunpowder comes to mind again.

I love how a small bomb is now called an IED.

And how the people who make them are assumed to all be terrorists...

So, that part is true? I heard about that, but always figured: surely you still can get a simply cup of coffee at Starbucks.

"Gimme a coffee please"
"What flavour?"
":cringe:"

Try "Coffee of the Day". You might get brown water, though.

Starbucks is now the Walmart of coffee, sans the low prices, which keeps the yuppie demographic overrepresented. If you are a true far left hippie/hipster/fashionable radical, you must now hate them with the same vehemence with which you'd hate American Apparel or the post fame Decembrists.

Top Bottom