• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Foods You Despise

Do you like Cilantro? Do you Like Candy Hearts?

• Total voters
I've never had snails. I need to get around to trying them. I like calamari and octopus so I think I might like it.

Foods I despise:

Pickles
Potato or macaroni salad
Mint
Bleu cheese, any variety
American style iced tea (most of the stuff Lipton and Nestea sells)
Vinegar, or anything with too much vinegar
North Carolina style barbeque, because of the vinegar
Red beets, when not part of borsch
Chocolate milk
Most beer
Candy hearts, candy corn, and similar varieties of candy. I'd just as soon have chocolate for 99% of my candy.
Coffee
Raw carrots. Too crunchy.
Most carbonated drinks, because of the carbonation. Some of them taste well enough.
A type of meat called Dutch Loaf. Don't try it.

Never actually tried licorice because it didn't seem like something that would taste good. But I've had Jagermeister (having no idea it had a flavor similar to licorice) and like it, so maybe I'd like licorice. Might have to try it sometime.

I haven't tried liver, either, but it's one of my uncle's favorite foods (he's American).

I very much enjoy eating mushrooms, squeaky or otherwise, but thanks to Valka I'm going to feel guilty the next time I eat them :(.

Hot Dogs and all their varieties
liver (any kind)
Coleslaw
Tequila
Headcheese
Olive loaf
Mcgriddles
Spam
Potato salad
Shrimp that you have to peal first and still has legs
Andy's Hot Fries
chickpeas
cheese and broccoli together
Hot pockets

that's all I can think of right now

Get that stuff outta my face!

Oh. I've never seen that. At the couple of places I go we only get wasabi and a couple of pieces of that pickled ginger.

I stand corrected. The stuff I cant stand is the pickled ginger. For some reason I had heard someone call that stuff 'saffron' and it stuck in my head as that. Thanks for the correction!! :goodjob:

I dislike:

Potatoes. I'll eat creamy mashed potatoes, but only if i can put either a slice of cheese or gravy on it.

Vegetables. Stir fry is pretty good though, I must admit.

Onion rings.

Pickles.

"Adult" cereal. They always fall apart on me and leave bits and pieces in the milk, so I stick with kids' cereal, like fruit loops or lucky charms.

Liquid plutonium. Burned my mouth once. Never again.

Salads.

Yellow snow. Obvious reasons.

Can't think of anything else, but I'm sure there's some I missed that I absolutely despise.

Bellpepper is just plain terrible. Also plain milk.

Get that stuff outta my face!

Enchiladas? You don't like enchiladas!?

And you are from Texas...I thought the Tex-Mex was good there...

Andy's Hot Fries

I hadn't thought about these things in years...They are disgusting like everything from ConAgra though. Probably give you cancer and are made with human babies on top of just being gross.

I've never understood green salad. It tastes exactly like it looks and it's not bad. But I overwhelming feeling I get from that dish is "why eat it, when I can choose not to". It's pointless, it's grass. It works fine with other things that actually taste something, but alone it's pointless. It's like eating boiled potatoes without anything on the side.

Other than that I hate is melted cheese, that American cheese in slices wrapped in plastic, potatoes, whale meat, boiled lamb meat(the only boiled meat I've tasted), kidney beans.

These are things I've actually eaten. There are many other disgusting things that will never even come close to my mouth.

And root beer is disgusting.
Some kinds of root beer are. Actually, the only good root beer I've ever had is the kind that A & W used to have - back in the '70s, when they still had drive-in restaurants, and the only way you could get the root beer was in tall, frosty mugs, or by buying gallon jugs of it (glass jugs). The A & W root beer now is still okay - it's better than the other kinds - but it's nowhere near as good as it once was.

you guys don't like root beer? What the hell is wrong with you all :)

we are having employee appreciation days at our cafeteria where I work. One special thing they are giving us along with shrimp and prime rib was root beer out of an actual keg. It was pretty good.

I have given up soda recently, but I had to allow myself to drink this. It was too good to pass up.

I don't mind A&W but I hate that rootbeer with the dog on it. That stuff tastes like cough syrup.

Enchiladas? You don't like enchiladas!?

And you are from Texas...I thought the Tex-Mex was good there...

I like everything Tex-Mex EXCEPT for enchiladas. Just...not enough flavor, not a fan of corn tortillas.

Not much food I don't like: However,

1) Pork Trotters
2) Chicken Feet
3) Bones still in the Meal/Soup

Top Bottom