• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Helen of Troy Animated Leaderhead Preview.

I think those are a bit big, considering that Helen was around 15 at the time the war started - so the story goes.

Are you the same guy who made the amazon leaderheads?

Originally posted by nonnob3
And boy how they bounce :D :lol: :D (My wife was asking me how can that be possible? :lol: )
The digital world is one step farther away from reality than Hollywood is..........

Originally posted by nonnob3
(In my game with the diplomacy editor form Pesoloco(BTW Thank you for making this great program :goodjob: )
Probably the second most used(by me) utility after Flicster.

Originally posted by Kilroy
I think those are a bit big, considering that Helen was around 15 at the time the war started - so the story goes.

Are you the same guy who made the amazon leaderheads?
I did two that were posted here a month ago.

hehehe... time to harras the greeks...

i've probably already told you this but this is your best leaderhead yet!

Originally posted by Civ Commando
is it just me, or do her boobs get bigger through the ages?

Hmmmm, now THAT'S an idea.........

(If I started Jessica Rabbit in Ancient Times I wouldn't need facial expressions by Modern Times cuz you couldn't see her face.........meaning less work for me............)

Originally posted by sween32
hehehe... time to harras the greeks...

I've probably already told you this but this is your best leaderhead yet!
Thanks, are you working on a Castro leaderhead or did Bill Clinton move to Cuba?

Nah. I made a Fidel real quick just for my avatar. Most of it (like the grey in his beard and his hat) were done in Photoshop cause I couldn't get them that way in Poser. First in line for leaderheads is still Robert the Bruce but Jasc won't be here until early next week. Until then, I'm working on what I really need to... units for my mod.

GenghisFarb, great work, man!!!

One of Catherine Zeta-Jones' first acting role was as a very hot Catherine the Great in a TV miniseries here in the US about 13 or so years ago.

Could you, perhaps, create a leaderhead of her as Catherine the Great (the default one that the game provides is just plain disgusting)?

Please do it, man--YOU ROCK!!!

While normally I would yell at you for bumping an old post.. I'm just going to stare at Helen of Troy :groucho:

I must confess I've never seen the true greatness of GhengisFarb's leaderheads, so I'll take the opportunity to YELL at Ar-Iluvatar (nice name, BTW, and wellcome to CFC!), as well as Vasili, who apparently escaped unscathed from his pretty extreme bump back in September.

:rolleyes: fetishes for some peeps.

Ghenghis is a great animator, but the bounce is a little extreme.
I do wish though he had posted that Ghenghis Kahn leader he was working on. Anyone know if it was ever finshed. It would fit nicely in my mod for Ethengar.

AFAIK, it isn't finished. At least, not uploaded.
As his website is currently offline and his upload capability quasi null, we'll have to wait he finishes his military thing. Any news ?

man, I want to download this, is he ever going to be on to upload it? I really want this LH. and sorry for bumping up an old post, in this case it was nessesary for me to ask th question I wrote above.

Ummmm.... Ghengis Farb hasn't even visited civfanatics in over a year, and you bumped a thread over two years old. You're not a newb, man; you've been around longer than I have. Stop acting like one. He's not finishing it.

Goldflash said:
While normally I would yell at you for bumping an old post.. I'm just going to stare at Helen of Troy :groucho:

Wow. According to this, I was yelling at people for bumping dead threads Nine days after I joined CFC.

This may have been a booby bump but it was worth it ok!

It brings an entirely new meaning to the phrase "a boob job". In fact, this has to be one of the best set of Leader Boobs that's ever been made, finished or not. It's good to have a representative of "the boobs that launched a thousand ships" and I think that boobs are booby booby boobs booby... Ok!

Top Bottom