• Electric chair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gas chamber

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Firing squad

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters
I'll take "get amazingly high" then never wake up, please

9mm pistol bullet to the back of the head.

I want to change my answer. I'd like to go like Goldie Hawn's husband went at the beginning of Private Benjamin.

Sign me up for the way that doesn't ruin my organs. Giving my kidneys to some cancer kid ought to repay some of my debt to society.

Not a fan of needles, so I'll go for the bullets.

Death by snu-snu!!

As for the question, anyone who earns the death penalty should suffer. So whatever is most painful and prolonged. Just because it is hypothetically me doesn't change my answer.
But who earns it?

See, here's the problem: the criminal justice system has been devised by thoughtful, intelligent, well-meaning people. The problem is, criminals are neither thoughtful nor intelligent, and far from well-meaning. If they were, they wouldn't be criminals. What would deter a thoughtful intelligent person is useless on the average criminal. Criminals are stupid and vicious, and should be treated as stupid and vicious.
So why would someone stupid be deterred? (I believe the evidence suggests it isn't a deterrent, anyway.)

It wouldn't matter because you're statistically unlikely to die if you're on death row.

Why? So you don't die a virgin? :confused:
snu-snu is rough sex!

(Yes, I know it's from Futurama, but my question still remains)

He wants a crushed pelvis?

Top Bottom