Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

Byzantium

Airdrop in Suriname

4-1

North Cape and nearby province

2-3
4-1 (North Cape taken)

Taipei and Taiwan

2-3
2-3

USSRK

Korea

3-2
3-2

Japanese Islands

4-1
3-2
4-1

Balkan War

Hungary has 3 supporters
Serbia and Crotia have 1 Supporter
Bulgaria has 1 supporter

Hungary - Western Hungary

4-1

Serbia - Eastern Hungary

Serbia keeps its one medium missile in reserve for now.

3-2

Croatia - Southwest Hungary

4-1

Bulgaria - Bucharest

4-1

Romania - Southern Romania

1-4

Texas

5 Mexican Provinces

3-2
4-1
2-3
3-2
4-1

La Paz Insurgents

2-3

Congo Insurgents

3-2

---

All battle orders closed! Espionage orders are still allowed.

And just to confirm, we take military discipline as our power.

Update sometime in the next few hours.

Map updated.

Turn 31. 2047 and six months.

Province-busters:

PBs are now allotted in amounts of 3 Small, 2 Medium and 1 Large. ;)

Small

Byzantium
NZ
Tonga and Samoa

Medium

CVR
Mexico

Large

Congo

---

Alefurya holds off on investments until we can defeat the insurgency in the Congo.

Espionage:

Destroy Mexican Missile Factories

67. Success!

Discovery - 72. Undiscovered.

----

Cause defection in Belize

41 rolled. Required number = 91(default) - 10 (War) - 33 (occupation bonus) = 48. Failure.

Executed by Texas.

----

Destroy Dutch Missile Factories

81. Success!

Discovery - 92. Undiscovered.

----

Mexico and the Dutch will both be unable to build province-busters for this turn, and the next turn.

NPC Updates:

Russia

Russia advises the Dutch to make the peace now to avoid further needless bloodshed.

Game Announcements:

Lighthearter can has returned.

im attacking the dutch mainland.

and to suggest a partition plan with the dutch: Byzantium will have the dutch mainland, south africa, that little country inside it, and suriname. the USSRK can have everything else. deal?

Where are my large provance busters? :mad:

I order One LARGE province buster this turn.

Rejoining: Republic of the Cape

Capital: Cape Town

.... why? just... why? there are millions of NPCs and you pick the one that deliberately limit my power. thanks. :mad:

you could do more damage to Byzantium as Russia you know.... heck, any NPC that borders Byzantium do more damage. here your just too small. you are extremely limited taking that spot.

.... why? just... why? there are millions of NPCs and you pick the one that deliberately limit my power. thanks. :mad:

you could do more damage to Byzantium as Russia you know.... heck, any NPC that borders Byzantium do more damage. here your just too small. you are extremely limited taking that spot.

I don't plan to grow big. Nevertheless I think I achieved my primary objective.

im attacking the dutch mainland.

and to suggest a partition plan with the dutch: Byzantium will have the dutch mainland, south africa, that little country inside it, and suriname. the USSRK can have everything else. deal?

"The USSRK will take the deal, being more focused on avenging the countless dead. We also have one request: we be the ones to receive custody of the Dutch government."

Rejoining: Republic of the Cape

Capital: Cape Town

Fortunately GUN has remained quiet on non-intervention here, so you'll squeeze in nicely. ;) You can pick up all the nuked pieces. :mischief:

(Best part is that since all the Oranjes were vaporised, more or less, you can recreate the culture however you want)

---

Alefuryan News:

Alefurya announces the defeat of the Congo Rebellion, and purchases 1 Medium Missile.

---

Scientist Karl von Stacheligel has been awarded a medal for his contributions to Alefuryan technology. He declined the bonus associated with the medal, saying that there were people in far more need of it. Stacheligel is known for not being limited to one field, having spent many years studying numerous sciences and having absorbed them like sponges. Some of his main achievements have been refining the efficiency and lowering the costs of renewable energy, as well as inventions meant to help the sick, disabled, and elderly live healthier, longer, happier and more productive lives.

Stacheligel is also notorious for refusing to use his brain for military purposes, as a pacifist. It is for this reason many assume that he was chosen with bias by the equally-pacifistic Maximilian.

The Kaiser has also stated that he intends to hire him as the next Minister of Science, given that the incumbent is preparing to retire.

While the details have been kept confidential, Stacheligel has been given a loan and several assistants as part of a new project. In a press conference, the scientist stated that while the Defense Ministry under Retiebra aims to improve the efficiency of combat, his project will improve the lives of all those touched by it and other misfortune.

---

The Kaiser has also put forward the "Alefuryan Economic Independence Package" that will work to stimulate the manufacturing sector.

"While we enjoy good relations with the USSRK, we cannot let our economy be destroyed as everything in their country is. We must seek independence out of necessity, even if it will hurt their growth numbers."

The Kaiser was alluding to the fact that the Orient has been a manufacturing hub for more than half a century.

The package will provide twenty-five billion a year in loans, grants, subsidies and other incentives to create a domestic production base and lessen the dependence on imports. The Kaiser retaliated against claims it would make goods more expensive by saying that the increased employment and opportunity would create a stronger consumer base and make it all balance out in the end.

I don't plan to grow big. Nevertheless I think I achieved my primary objective.

no you haven't. you have 4 provinces. 4. you just failed in limiting byzantine power. i can only hope you realize that.

additionally, you'll never be able to pose a threat to Byzantium. ever. we do not recognize your crappy nation and we hereby blockade it from sea, and air.

sorry, USSRK but something came up. you can have all of south Africa.

you can have custody of the dutch government. for obvious reasons

no you haven't. you have 4 provinces. 4. you just failed in limiting byzantine power. i can only hope you realize that.

additionally, you'll never be able to pose a threat to Byzantium. ever. we do not recognize your crappy nation and we hereby blockade it from sea, and air.

If we're no threat to you, why are you blockading us? :crazyeye:

If we're no threat to you, why are you blockading us? :crazyeye:

um..

(pause...)

Blockade lifted.

Byzantine news

it is reported that the Emperor is taking a short break, because he believes the stress is getting to him. again.

Republic of the Cape

Short-form: The Cape, Cape Republic, RotC

Capital City: Cape Town

Government: Republic

Foreign Policy: Neutral.

Economic Policy: Interventionist, corporatist. Focuses heavily on modernization and industrialization. Immigration, especially of educated types, is encouraged.

Republic of the Cape

Short-form: The Cape, Cape Republic, RotC

Capital City: Cape Town

Government: Republic

Foreign Policy: Neutral.

Economic Policy: Interventionist, corporatist. Focuses heavily on modernization and industrialization. Immigration, especially of educated types, is encouraged.

your nation pleases Byzantium. sorry we got off at the wrong start, i just snap when people do that. would a free trade agreement be good for you?

Dunno if you're aware Mathalamus, but interventionist means basically Tailless should be doing what I was doing before, you know, sticking my nose into people's buisness.

:p

Dunno if you're aware Mathalamus, but interventionist means basically Tailless should be doing what I was doing before, you know, sticking my nose into people's buisness.

The Cape is economically interventionist. So, the government has a large degree of control (though nowhere near total) over the country's economics and finances. Diplomatically, we're a neutral nation and generally non-interventionist.

let me say one thing. just one thing: don't. ever. do. it.

I'm sorry, the Byzantine Empire has no right to dictate our foreign policy.

Not that we would meddle in your internal affairs, of course.

well.. i was just saying dont do it. it makes me mad.

Byzantine news

the Emperor has publicly admitted that he has depression. some people,say that he is working too hard, others say its cause he has no friends or family on a personal level, or the fact that he is getting old and that he has lost his youthful spirit.

Top Bottom