Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

Mexico

The Mexicans have sent a force to strike the Texas homeland from the West, hoping to get vengeance for the taking of the Capital. If the assault is a success, Texas will have to divert resources from the motherland to protect its own. The Battle is centered on Albequerque, New Mexico.

The New Mexico Offensive fails.

Mexico can still try and retake its motherland, however.

...Mexico is defeated again. Usage of the nuclear option might be wise at this juncture.

Missile Launches:

After Mexico revealed how it'd strike Texas if it had the capability to annihilate it in a single turn(thus violating the gentleman's agreement), it was decided to not spare the rod and use the full Tejano arsenal against the Mexicans. As much as it hurts to destroy a fellow right-wing nation...

2 Medium Missiles

Target: California

78. 70.1 million people killed.

Target: Nevada

3 Small Missiles

81. 3.7 million people killed.

Target: Sonora

61. 4.2 million people killed.

Target: Baja California

70. 4.7 million people killed.

Target: Baja California Sur

75. 850,000 peopled killed.

Texas will set aside time and money to commemorate all those slaughtered in the war. It was a dirty deed, but it had to be done; Mexico would have done the same to Texas. After all. They slaughtered their own people just to try and get a victory.

With 83.5 million dead in these nuclear strikes alone, not counting 6.2 million slaughtered in Mexico - by Mexico's own government - in other nuclear strikes, and hundreds of thousands more killed as a result of combat, the Mexican War is by far the bloodiest in human history. Is there no end to the carnage?!

---

Balkan War

Deals and outcomes:

-The Caliphate will now support the Serbs by merit of having Muslims on their side. The Caliphate expects Serbia to give great autonomy - or even independence or a transfer to the Caliphate - to Kosovo. Furthermore, Croatia's friendly relationship with the Bosnians has gained them the Caliphate's blessing.

Hungary has 3 supporters (Russia, Kazakhstan, USSRK)
Bulgaria has two supporters (Byzantium, Unknown)
Serbia has one supporter(Caliphate)
Croatia has one supporter(Caliphate)

Battles:

Hungary invades Western Hungary

2-3

Serbia invades Southern Hungary

3-2

Croatia invades northwest Hungary

3-1-1

Bulgaria invades southern Romania

3-2

Romania invades southern Romania

1-4

---

Russia has decreed that the Hungarian War is a threat to not just Hungary's, but Russia's security. Russian forces have occupied Bessarabia to secure the border. The Romanians didn't stand a chance against the Russian hordes, which swamped them and forced a retreat.

---

Spy Actions:

Remember these only take effect at the update!

Action - Sow Discontent in Texas

10 rolled. Failure.

Discovery - 43. Culprit remains unknown.

Action - Damage Hungarian Missile Factories

83 rolled. Success!

Discovery - 43. Culprit remains unknown.

Action - Cause Defection in Cancun

97 + 33(from bonus) - 130. Success!

Discovery - Texas obviously.

Action - Sow Discontent in Central Sri Lanka, India

93. Success. Central Sri Lanka is now in revolt against India.

Discovery - 38. The culprit will remain hidden.

Action - Sow Discontent in La Paz, Bolivia

83. Success.

Discovery - 94. Culprit remains hidden.

Action - Sow Discontent in Kongo Central, Alefurya

96. Success.

Discovery - 67. Culprit remains hidden.

As just about everyone's got their input in, the update will happen in a few hours when I decide to go to bed. This should allow just about anyone else to get their input in. :)

... yeah... um... Mexico, you are just about destroyed at this point... sorry sir, but the war will end in your defeat. your south american lands may meet the same fate.

Byzantium, of course, still has a door open for you.

I"m still trying to figure out how Turkey, Syria/Isreal, Egypt, and parts of Greece equal the US....

I"m still trying to figure out how Turkey, Syria/Isreal, Egypt, and parts of Greece equal the US....

ok...

total regional population = 204,034,613. (excludes Crimea, Cyprus, Fuji, Jamaica, french Guiana.)

factor in 2% growth for 36 years (unable to calculate that)

im sure the population would be more or less 250-300 million.

keep in mind that the population is still somewhat young.

EDIT: AND it doesn't take immigration into consideration

I meant the GDP and what not being on par with the US. Population is believable I suppose.

I meant the GDP and what not being on par with the US. Population is believable I suppose.

i modernized my country. fast.

i believe that the USSRK had the GDP of like 17 to 18 trillion. you obviously modernized your country. im allowed to modernize mine.

But the GDP of the USSRK in 2010 is around 6 trillion. If I grew 150% in 36 years, thats not abnormal. I would be about 5% per year.

However, the fact is that Turkey has around 600,000 in 2010, Egypt around 200k, Syria around 50k, Greece around 300k, and I think thats about it. That totals up to be around 1,150,000 in 2010. You seriously are expecting an over 1000%, almost 1500% growth rate in 36 years, averaging around 40%-50% growth per year. Now tell me thats not silly.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

But the GDP of the USSRK in 2010 is around 6 trillion. If I grew 150% in 36 years, thats not abnormal. I would be about 5% per year.

However, the fact is that Turkey has around 600,000 in 2010, Egypt around 200k, Syria around 50k, Greece around 300k, and I think thats about it. That totals up to be around 1,150,000 in 2010. You seriously are expecting an over 1000%, almost 1500% growth rate in 36 years, averaging around 40%-50% growth per year. Now tell me thats not silly.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

ok that might be a bit... impossible. if it helps, by USA i meant first world allies of the USA. that honestly has a GDP per capita if anywhere from... 10,000 to 50,000 dollars per capita.

it shoudl be noted that the free trades, and the education from Germany (our citizens can enter Germany at any time as they wish and vice versa), does help a bit.

i am considered to be a first world nation anyways.

(you shoudl have made ti grow at 10% a year, that's 360% percent. speaking of that... it woudl make Byzantium at around 4.14 trillion. not bad.)

Gentleman, gentleman! Don't you remember how IOT traditionally balances perceived powergaming? :mischief:

--- Anywho, update tiemz ---

Map updated.

Turn 30. 2047.

Province-busters:

Small

CVR
Gran Colombia
Abyssinia
Tonga and Samoa
Congo

Medium

Armenia
Serbian Rebels
Kazakhstan

Large

Oranjes

---

Alefurya invests in a large PB.

---

NPC Updates:

The Caliphate:

The Caliphate has strained its relationship with GUN due to lack of support for the Hungarians.

GUN

GUN minus India announces its wholehearted support of the Hungarians.

GUN minus India also states that just like in the Islamic War, colonisation of destroyed territories in the Mexican War will count as interference and be punished.

Game Announcements:

Cull has resigned from the game but may rejoin. Should he rejoin, all the Russian territories he lost will become his again.

Lighthearter is deciding on resignation, but until he gives a final answer, his nation is split(most of it going to Connecticut). Should he rejoin, all will be returned to him.

---

You CAN change nation powers, but only once every five turns. And you won't have any powers at all during that turn as a penalty. You also will forfeit all points for that turn you make the change.

Byzantium says that GUN is acting too... imperialist lately. no one, and i mean no one has the Authority on a world wide scale. no one!

we use counterespionage this turn. and invest all 6 points.

Lighthearter is deciding on resignation, but until he gives a final answer, his nation is split(most of it going to Connecticut). Should he rejoin, all will be returned to him.

Only if everyone remembers who had what before the split-transfer :ack:.

Also, the CVR invests in ONE LARGE Province Buster (If no points available, set it aside as an interest/investing in one)

I declare war on NPC Korea, and use my three (I should technically have 3 of them now as last turn I already had 2) Large PB's on the Targets highlighted in purple, three small pbs on the targets highlighted in Brown, and I invade out right the targets highlighted in pink.
Orders of battle.png

EDIT; military discipline is my power by the way

Top Bottom