Imperium Offtopicum II: Chronological Order is For Chumps!

I declare war on NPC Korea, and use my three (I should technically have 3 of them now as last turn I already had 2) Large PB's on the Targets highlighted in purple, three small pbs on the targets highlighted in Brown, and I invade out right the targets highlighted in pink.
View attachment 261845

EDIT; military discipline is my power by the way

.. well... bye bye, Oranje federation.

Byzantium says that GUN is acting too... imperialist lately. no one, and i mean no one has the Authority on a world wide scale. no one!

"GUN would like to remind Byzantium that we aren't the ones who just invaded a sovereign nation.

Furthermore, GUN is merely preventing intervention in conflicts. Let the Mexicans and Texans sort themselves out, just as the Muslims did.

And furthermore, even some American states back our policy of enforced non-intervention, making it a non-GUN issue."

, your espionage moves are meant to be via PM!

Counterespionage isn't really confidential, though posting it publicly makes people avoid you. ;)

I claim all the territories of the nuked area ASAP, starting weith California, Baja Californias, the other Mexican Providence, and Nevada.

You can't claim territories while at war. ;)

Only if everyone remembers who had what before the split-transfer :ack:.

2 territories to Texas, 2 to Carribea, and the remainder to CVR. :p

.. well... bye bye, Oranje federation.

There's a discussion in the EEC group on the subject.

We decry Omega's attitude.

As the nation of Mexico, he tries to take the old Mexico's capital. This I can understand. Yet, he threatens to use ballistic missiles on Texas, and when Texas striked first, he didn't care anything about it and reclaimed the fallout land. The people will cry out on you, Omega! Stop this bloody war!

4/6 goes to 6/6, 2/4 goes to 4/4, so we now have 3 large missiles and 1 medium, and we don't do anything else with the points this turn.

Counterespionage by the way.

WAR!

the Byzantine republic has declared WAR on the oranje federation in support of north Korea and cause of his obvious imperialism.

Byzantine carrier Group alpha, based in danzing, Germany, attacks their capital province. by sea.

Byzantine carrier Group Beta and Gamma execute a pincer strike in south Africa, attacking two provinces there. by sea.

the Constantinople Guard attacks Coastal Suriname. by land.

we do not launch any PBs.

Mathamalus, what the heck have you done?! The Oranjes couldn't possibly beat a power such as the NPC USSRK, just look at Mexico! You didn't even wait for approval in the EEC discussion!

How could you possibly justify this voluntary betrayal of another EEC member, even if a mad man (see what I did there)?

How could you possibly justify this voluntary betrayal of another EEC member, even if a mad man (see what I did there)?

the justification is that Byzantium upholds the status quo and cant have a state ruining everything. also, since they are imperialists, anyone else would be the target.

Upholding the status quo by attacking one the biggest powers?

Lololol.

Not imperialist, unlike others. Explain.

Might have to recalculate your battles, Math, because:

Nuke launches:

Oranje Federation

Large Missiles

Target - Heilongjiang

87. 46 million people killed in Heilongjiang, 200K killed in JAO in Russia.

Target - Pyongyang

45. 4 million people spared.

Target - Anhui

53. 53 million peopled killed in Anhui, 92.4 million in Jiangsu, 113 million in Henan

Small Missiles

Target - Guangdong

68. 114 million people killed.

Target - Beijing

19. 26.4 million spared

Target - Dornod in Mongolia

48. 900,000 spared

Total deaths caused by Dutch missiles: 418.6 million

USSRK

"This most horrific of offenses against the USSRK must be avenged! A great portion of our Chinese population was slaughtered in cold blood today, and now we must make them feel our pain and agony."

4 Large Missiles

Target - Amsterdam and surroundings

63. 8.6 million killed in West Netherlands, 1.9 in Northern Netherlands, 3.85 in Eastern Netherlands

Target - Mpumalanga, South Africa

77. 18.2 million killed in Gauteng, 6.2 million killed in Mpumalanga, 1.9 million killed in Swaziland

Target - Suriname

92. 595,000 killed in the Northern provinces

Target - West Papua

65. 4.68 million killed.

2 Medium

Target - Southern Cape

89. 20.4 million peopled killed between Southern Cape and Eastern Cape

Target - Kwazulu-Natal

98. 18.6 million killed in Kwazulu, 2.72 million killed in Lesotho

3 Small

Target - Chugoku

87. 7.76 million killed.

Target - Shikoku

79. 4.13 million killed.

Target - Taipei Metropolitan Area

31. 7.58 million SPARED!

Total killed by USSRK missiles: 99.54 million

(I am just as baffled by the USSRK's luck as you are... karma maybe?)

You read that right. 518.135 million people were slaughtered today in less than an hour by missile strikes.

To put it into perspective, the world as of 2047 possesses 12.7 billion people.

Translation: 4.07% of all human beings were killed today.

...and the deaths will keep mounting, as battles are fought and more missiles launched...

Upholding the status quo by attacking one the biggest powers?

Lololol.

Not imperialist, unlike others. Explain.

why are you still here?

besides, its well known that nations who attack others for no reason (like the orangje federation) tend to be destroyed.

EDIT: ouch... um... just attack the province nearest to my original plans.

I'm still here cause I got a surprisingly low amount of homework and decided to spend some time on CFC. Typically, I would/should be loaded with homework, but all the teachers were nice today.

And nice to know you dodged both of my questions.

Somewhere in China a Missiles 'R Us store is profiting.

Byzantine news

considering that the dutch still has some PBs left, the Government has evacuated Constantinople and their location is currently unknown (any of its 77 provinces).

to all allied nations ok, the dutch may use some PBs aganst me. therefore i am grantign all allied states the right to claim any ruined areas if and only if you promise to return the territories to Byzantium after the war.

Then why would they claim them?

because i cant claim anything when im at war, and frankly, there is more than one nation who wants a peice of Byzantium.

besides, if i simply forbade all of you from taking a single territory, i bet no one would listen.

I have one thing to say about the sudden events...

..."HOLY CRAP!"

Byzantine news

considering that the dutch still has some PBs left, the Government has evacuated Constantinople and their location is currently unknown (any of its 77 provinces).

to all allied nations ok, the dutch may use some PBs against me. therefore i am granting all allied states the right to claim any ruined areas if and only if you promise to return the territories to Byzantium after the war.

Even though i'm pissed that you chose to declare war on me for no reason, I'm willing to not nuke bomb your ass if you spare me the same fate deal?:deal:

Even though i'm pissed that you chose to declare war on me for no reason, I'm willing to not nuke bomb your ass if you spare me the same fate deal?:deal:

i declared war because you are the last great imperialist int he world. i must protect the world from them.

we have no interest in destroying what we intend to invade, so deal.

of course, if you bomb us anyway, we will hate you.

Top Bottom