• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

IOT Hall of Fame

I nominate I&B for the HoF
I nominate Imperium Offtopicum: The Zombies are Rising! for the HoI for not surviving to the second page of the sign up.

I nominate IOT IV for Hall of Fame.

-Joecoolyo's Japan was an excellent antagonist and kept the game great fun for some time.
-I believe it was the first case of a game breaking alliance(GUN)
-It broke the taboo on nuclear weapons, thus setting a precedent for WMD in many an IOT ever since

I nominate Fiat Lux for the Hall of Infamy.

For the simple fact we had a possible Cold War but that was derailed instead by a massive gamebreaking alliance between the superpowers that made it impossible to continue.

Heheh.

I nominate Spirit of Man. Why? Influential ruleset, comfortable and new atmosphere, etc.

I support Iron and Blood (supported by two IOTers now)

This.

I nominate Link's game from around the same time as SoM. It was notable because I actually RP'd, and in the form of Flagland ripoff comics. Oh, and there was that whole religion thing that was going down.

Actually, I nominate YoshIOT for the Hall of Infamy because this was allowed as an attack order.
Spoiler :

I'm nominating IOT: Mobius for the hall of infamy because of how it ended.

I nominate Fiat Lux for the Hall of Infamy.

For the simple fact we had a possible Cold War but that was derailed instead by a massive gamebreaking alliance between the superpowers that made it impossible to continue.

All of these.

I nominate AAIOT for the HoF.
I nominate AAIOT for the HoI.
read the thread. You'll see why it was nominated.

I support I&B and 7 for the HoF.
I support YoshIOT for the HoI.

I support the addition to the Hall of Fame of the Spirit of Man, Land Ho!, & IOT VII, for the reasons outlined previously.

I would also like to nominate the Second American Revolution for the Hall of Fame, by virute of it being one of the only IOTs that ended with an alliance sticking together & not turning on each other like rabid dogs.

Supporting Nominations for Iron and Blood I, IOT IV.

I nominate MIOT, but I'm not sure which hall it goes in. :hide:

I nominate MultiPolar World for HoF

:agree:

I support Spirit of Man's introduction to the Hall of Fame, for its traits, filled-out map, and aliens.

I support YoshIOT for Hall of Infamy for its completely ridiculous attack rules

I'd like to nominate MTC for the Hall of Fame because of Freebotnik. :p

Hall of Fame
Iron and Blood: 5 HALL OF FAME
IOT7: 5: HALL OF FAME
Spirit of Man: 4
IOTV: 0
AAIOT: 0 (Disqualfied. Didn't last 3 turns)
Land Ho!: 0
Second American Revolution: 0
IOTIV: 0
MIOT: 0
Multipolarity: 1
Mobius Total Chaos: 0

Hall of Infamy
YoshIOT: 5 HALL OF INFAMY
The Zombies are Rising!: 0
Fiat Lux: 1
Mobius: Total Chaos: 1
AAIOT: 0
MIOT: 0

I support and nominate Spirit of Man, MP, and SoMIII for Hall of Fame.

I nominate two oldies. IOT I and Imperial Offtopicum 3: the quest for Imperium Offtopicum 2. Number 1 because it was the first and set the standard for all future games while showing areas that needed to be improved on and IOT III for this post
Spoiler :
:
Country Name: Injastan

Capital: Bombay

Development rating: Second World (average)

Economic style:

Political setup: As of right now, Double A is supreme ruler. This will probably change when I actually put some work into this.

Social policy:

Foreign policy:

Army: Elephants!

Air force: Flying elephants!

Navy: Floating elephants!

as well as the fight CivG and Math got into on the second page about their technology industries. Oh, and this game also featured what was IMO the best hyper-overpowered nation in all IOT's. Tailless's Carthage.

I nominate for the Hall of Fame:
Fiat Lux, for having the only free alliance I have ever observed that did not implode or end the game.
SonRisk2, for its impressive political maneuvering.

I nominate for the Hall of Infamy:
Villages, for failing to properly explain its rules, even upon repeated questioning, and failing to give a reason as to why it did not do so.
ZombIOT, for taking a map that was clearly edited for accuracy below, and then making a ruleset that was completely imbalanced towards larger nations, even after the original map's maker warned the GM of the fault with the system.

I nominate SonIOT for both the hall of fame and the hall of infamy. Hall of Infamy? Because trade was overpowered and there was no reason to go to war. Hall of fame? Dragons.

I second IOTIV for Hall of Fame for being awesome in every way. Also, Into The Fire should be in the Fame for its novel five-way faction (And I wasn't even in it!).

I also nominate Defcon Red For infamy as an example of a meta-argument ruining a successful game. IOTV should also be in the Infamy as an example of how a "community modded" game runs.

I don't see how IOTs that die before alliances can implode and/or turn on each other count.

Top Bottom