Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

Brotherhood of Iron
8 IC
2 IC into Great Lakes
2 IC into Ontario
4 IC into industry in Dixie

Whoops, orders edited. :p

A point of clarification here regarding use of allies’ territory for your armies: I made a minor mistake in allowing Manchuria to get an army to Spain with the last turn.

While you are allowed to base your troops in an ally’s land (if you are both at war with the same nation), technically to do this you need to have at least one navy to transport the army to the location. Since Manchuria doesn’t have a navy, this shouldn’t have been allowed.

It didn’t really make a material difference to the outcome of the battle, however. From now on you’ll need to have a navy available to transport the army to an ally’s province.

Football World Cup Round 1

Australia-Byzantium 10-4
Al-Andalus-Russia 4-9
Silver Horses (Borjiginia)-Benin 4-10
India-The Immortals (Persia) 1-11
The Imperials (Manchuria)-Southrica 6-7
The French Empire- Braves (Metis) 4-11
Patriots (Brotherhood of Iron)-Mexico 3-1

After Round 1, the winning teams were:
Australia
Russia
Benin
Persia's The Immortals
Southrica
Metis's Braves
The Brotherhood of Iron's Patriots

ROUND 2 SOON! :D

Australia-Byzantium 10-4
Al-Andalus-Russia 4-9
Silver Horses (Borjiginia)-Benin 4-10
India-The Immortals (Persia) 1-11
The Imperials (Manchuria)-Southrica 6-7
The French Empire- Braves (Metis) 4-11
Patriots (Brotherhood of Iron)-Mexico 3-1

You don't watch a lot of Football do you? :p

Those are some pretty high scores.

Mexico and my scores are realistic. :D

>.< Ouch.

We fire our goalie and get a replacement!

Looks like there were no additional declarations of war, therefore new/response declarations are now closed.

FYI - I'll likely be offline until Monday morning when orders are due.

The Peasant Empress, Part I
Late Night, February 15th, 1842

"My Emperor, erm... Marshal Fortier is here to see you."

"Send her in." Napoleon II was looking over the documents of the New Grand Army, examining its expenses and needs. Reports had come in from the European War of 1841. New combat formations had been developed, said to be much better at bringing force to bear than the old formations. Napoleon II was eager to implement these techniques into his own armies. Behind him, Marshal of the Empire Fortier walked in with a few members of the Imperial Guard. She wore her full uniform, and had several medals affixed to her coat.

"My Emperor, you must calm yourself. With the work you put in for your people, i'm surprised you haven't worked yourself to death. I and the Guard can do the official reports, you must turn in. You know you must be in top condition for Restoration Day. It will be the fifteenth anniversary this year. Go to your chambers."

Napoleon II stopped. Had it really been that long? It had been. Fifteen years ago, Napoleon II and his men had been standing outside Québec City, on the precipice of the House of Bonaparte's return to power. Fifteen years ago...

"Fine, but I order you to come with me, Marshal Fortier."

"You know I hate it when you pull rank... my Emperor."

"And you know I hate it when you always dress in your full uniform. Either way, Captain Lavigne can handle official matters. Right?" Adrien Lavigne, Captain of the Imperial Guard, nodded. "See? Now it is you who worry, Marie."

"Alright, my Emperor. Gentlemen, we shall retire."

"Yes my Emperor, my Empress."

Empire of the French in Quebec
8IC
4IC to factories in Quebec
2IC to Limey Warfare
2IC to Stability

Top Bottom