Man-eating tree

Wow, a Whomping Willow that eats you after it's done with you. Very nice. :)

Great unit, and really nice "paradrop" animation you added there!

:thumbsup:

Zombies, man-eating plants? I don't feel safe anymore. :)
Don't know about zombies but some scalding oil and a couple of bulldozers backed up by some African and Malagasy Indian colonial troops should remove the problem. :p

Great unit - nice animation on the tentacles/branches. I like the flower. I too thought this was something Lovecraftian at first, so I'm sure it could have multiple uses, especially if people make variant sounds for it.

Nice tree! :p

I might add it in somewhere as a cameo unit in the Warhammer Fantasy mod for the Warhammer World map: You see, I have this one collection of short stories from the Black Library (Games Workshop's printing division) called Tales From the Old World that has a story about a chaos-corrupted man-eating tree that a small village in the Empire would sacrifice strangers to....

Once again, thanks for the comments. Icing on the cake, it's always a treat to get compliments from such great creators.

@ Hikaro Takayama

That would be great. Is that a personal version or are you updating the mod as well ?

Personal version (which also has more appropriate amazons), if I ever get around to it.

Top Bottom