MosherIOT: Shattered Europe

2) Hindustan has the largest population in tyhe fu**** damn world! How the hell it could not send one army after the other.
Completely unnecessary.

These kinds of exhanges (below) add nothing but trouble game threads. Please heed the pm I sent each of you.
ooc: I will keep them wherever I want.

ooc: No; you keep issues in games, not outside. Otherwise you will be breaking the general IOT concensus.

ooc: I dont give a **** about IOT concensus.

ooc: @Chris but the GMs do. So do other players. It is dishonourable to commence such meta threats. You must keep things in games.

ooc: I will keep them wherever I want. And stop spamming the thread, please. The GM sayed to keep things civil.

ooc: I am not spamming mate. I am telling you that "what you want" is not what you should do at times.

I am keeping civil. It is uncivil to commence meta threats.

ooc: You are an un-civil *******. So stop spamming.

I side with christos, ailedhoo is a silly thing that needs to respect his betters :)

Moderator Action: Mosher, I would support such a move if they continue to mess up your game. Just don't play favorites.
I will give lenience on this just this once since it looks like an x-post, but if it happens again I am kicking you from the game.

I side with Mosher. This does not need to continue. But back on topic, I'm sorry for not sending orders for the Baltic Union. I was quite busy IRL. Instead, I would now like to take what looks like Bulgaria.

It's fine; I'm glad to have you on board, all the same. :)

Re-start of this will likely be postponed until some of the new IOTs die down a bit.

Even though large tracts of the IOT sub-forum and many old and famous IOTs have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Mods and all the odious apparatus of CFC rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Valk, we shall fight on the OPs and sign-ups, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in MP3, we shall defend our IOTs, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the RISKs, we shall fight on the I&Bs, we shall fight in Dev thread and in the Organization one, we shall fight in the numbered IOTs; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this sub-forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our forum beyond the internet, armed and guarded by the Tyonese Navy, would carry on the struggle, until, in Whosit's good time, the New Guard, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Dig in your heels, boys! It's a gonna be a long winter!

“Fear Not! For Birdjaguar has the keys!

Reform must come from above!”

Just wondering what the status?

Top Bottom