New Unit: Corporate Executive 3/11/2011

He's great. The suit attack animation is really dynamic.

As I've recently produced some, I hope, standard-sized units, I wonder : isn't it a littler bigger than what scale Firaxis (and most unit-makers in these boards) uses for human units ?

Perhaps it's just the normal proportions of the figure that fool me and make me see a different scale.

Thanks Again Guys

Supa... here is a screenshot in game showing the Corporate Executive with several Units from both Fraxis and Others to compare.
The Corporate Executive is actually not as large but appears as a slender/tall Businessman.
Really, it is mainly the length of the Legs that differs from Fraxis units when trying to make Units using High Resolution Models.
Another way to try and get around this would be to adjust the Camera Angle Higher, then the Width of the Units could be adjusted for more exact match in over all size appearance.

Not all people are the same size so as long as units appear in a basic range, I actually prefer some differences to be more realistic.

CorporateExecutiveSize.png

Last edited:
I don't see the screenshot but I'm sure it looks fine!

Zulu once shared a morph for M3, in order to adapt its proportion to PDM scale. I used it with M4 for both standard sized Frankenstein's Monsters. It slightly screws up the joints between arms and shoulders but it doesn't matter if you're using cloth.

I had to upload the Screenshot and place the link here due to the size... that took a few minutes.

You can see the Marine is wider as are most of the other units. The Franciscan Friar by Plotinus using the PDM is actually taller and wider. So again, I like differences as long as they are within a basic range and look ok together.

:goodjob:

I like his slicked back hair and thin glasses - ...
:hmm:
I finally had time to make the Corporate Executive for EFZI2 Complete as a Company Unit without a Gun.
... fearful and not really a Fighter. ... he really is not a "Soldier" and gets by the best he can with his Briefcase as his only weapon.
But no gun. :think:

Spoiler :

... infinitely more frightening than zombies ...

And when I saw the unit that was my first thought. I was so disappointed that there isn't a shotgun attack. Guess I'll just have to find some other use for this superb unit.

OT: 1st time I saw Falling Down was with my brother - aerospace engineer, blond hair combed straight back, wears glasses, sometimes a little testy, dead-shot with a 12 gauge pump-action. Kept looking over to see if he was enjoying the movie a little too much.

:lol: Yes, I liked the movie Falling Down too :)

The main reason he has no Gun is because in EFZI2 Complete, players have to research Guns, Guns, Guns before they can build any unit with a firearm. The Company only had Security that Upgraded to Security SMG so I made the Corporate Executive as their 1st unit they can build without a Gun. The Survivors have Civilians, the Authorities have Riot Cops and the Farmers have Hired Hands and Farmhands as units without Guns to start.

This unit is awesome. Brings back memories of Call to Power and the Corporate Executive unit!

I love his cell phone fidget animation. I'm going to see how I can press this unit into service in my WW2 scenario.

It would appear that great minds think alike... If you gave him a "Handing out paperwork" attack (sort of like my Ninja Geisha's serving poisoned tea attack), he'd make a great Lawyer/Corporate exec unit for a CTP mod for Civ III. :D

Replaced "Lincoln" as the lawyer in my personal version of Civinator's CivConquestMod, with this man, Lincoln is now busy as president of the USA

GOOD JOB

Top Bottom