1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Nitram15, Oct 3, 2009.

1. ripple01

ripple01 Emperor

Ill put in a request, take it or leave it

Wilhelmina of the Netherlands

2. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Hmm, I going to take a look at her, but I can't promise anything. :)

3. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

My newest leaderhead!
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

(click on pictures to download)​

every comment about him below
    Enjoy!

4. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

:lol: are you planning anything?

Like Mozart quite a bit better than Beethoven. I think the hair looks really better here.

:think: can you maybe make the...er..."locks" at the sides a bit bigger? They are quite remarkable when you image him or look at an image, but here they are a bit to smal.

5. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

I like both of your new leaderheads!

6. Vrenir

Vrenir King

Civilization: Composer Wars

7. SaibotLieh

SaibotLieh Emperor

Both leaderheads look very good, it's nice to have you back making leaderheads, Nitram. :goodjob:

Maybe the transition between Beethoven's face and his hair could be smoothened a bit, because now it looks a little bit like a wig.

For Mozart's leaderhead I would tone down the purple light effect from the right side a bit, maybe make it alltogether a bit brighter, but without loosing the impression of a sunset.

Both points are only minor suggestion for improvement thou, again very nice work. :goodjob:

8. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

@The_J: my next LH: Victor Emmanuel II v3 , and i will try to make those bigger
    @cool3a2: thank you :)
    @Vrenir: yes it looks funny, even if we have a Salieri leaderhead, to rivalize Mozart
    @SaibotLieh: thanks. I think that "purple shader" isn't purple, it is blue, but his coat is red, you know

anyway, thanks for all

9. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Also, I would be happier, if someone would download my leaderheads. :)

10. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

The reason for why nobody downloads your recent two leaderheads is, that noone knows for what to use them, although everybody seems to be impressed by their quality. It's not a problem of your work, it's because of our weak fantasy.

11. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Yep, that is why I created a new Victor Emmanuel II and I will upload him soon. :)

12. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

Now seeing Mozart is quite unexpected :crazyeye: Find out you're dying? Compose your own Requiem. Great job, man, it's good to see you're still active (I've been offline all Easter break, so sorry if I've missed something). He would be a great Austrian leaderhead, but I don't know how I'd apply him. I guess in an alternate world mod where composers are rulers. If you could make more composers, that'd be awesome!

13. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Hey, I have an idea for more hungarian leaderheads: Kodály, Bartók and Liszt! :goodjob: Just kidding ;)

14. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Deity

He could be a generic 18th century leader. Maybe Leopold II of Austria?

15. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

If we are already talking about composer and even Beethoven, does anyone know where I could get the Egmont Overture for free and legal so that I could use it for my mod:confused: Gloomy Sunday wouldn't be bad either, although I don't think that the composers copyright has not yet expired since the composer is not yet dead for 70 years... In case of the latter, I'd need an instrumental version...

Sorry nitram for hijacking your thread, but I couldn't think of any better place to ask this.

16. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

No problem. Although, a Liszt Ferenc, would be an awesome idea, it would be easy to sculpt him based on Washington maybe?

17. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Yeah, Washington would be right considering the shape. Nevertheless, the face would need a lot sculpting I think. Not sure if it's worth the work considering that he es 'only' a composer...

18. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Good stuff lately, too bad I have no use for it.

The only real gripes I have with the last one is that his clothing looks like it is a bit too big for him (don't know if that makes sense), and the background looks too fake to me. But the LH itself is pretty awesome. Good work. I'm sure someone can use this one for somebody other than Mozart.

19. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

@cool3a2: Liszt Ferenc, isn't 'only' a composer. He is a world-famous Hungarian master of music!

@The_Capo: Maybe you're right. I only chose this background, to simulate (with a modifyed shader) a morning, or sunrising effect on him.

20. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Seconded, although Austrians and maybe Germans would disagree as they consider him one of them. But they seem to be the only ones, so who cares about their point of view?