Obama = the Antichrist?

Yes, I'm evil. And that means I have no right to my own opinion. Only good people like yourself have that right. The rest of us (evil people) belong to the gulag.
P.S. Sure, I'm a heretic because I offended His Holliness Barrack Hussein Obama.

Wow. you really are determined to spread hate and ignorance for no reason, aren't you?

Wow. you really are determined to spread hate and ignorance for no reason, aren't you?
No, I just have fun seeing how far will some people go in the defence of their idol. I don't know why is so hard to comprehend that there are some people that don't worship Barrack Hussein Obama? And not liking Barrack Hussein Obama is hate and ignorance. Democracy at work.

So I HAVE to give you a full account of my religious feelings, activities etc.? How very secular of you...

What does being secular have to do with the Antichrist?

No, I just have fun seeing how far will some people go in the defence of their idol. I don't know why is so hard to comprehend that there are some people that don't worship Barrack Hussein Obama? And not liking Barrack Hussein Obama is hate and ignorance. Democracy at work.

Of course people don't worship him. Virtually all the talk of worship has been invented for no reason other than to oppose him. But the fact that you keep using Hussein is just an admission on your part that you don't have a rational reason for opposing him and that you are spewing hate simply because that's your fundamental nature.

I don't have to, my religion is my personal thing. And I didn't decide anything for other people, everyone can believe anything he/she wants.

So, how is Obama in anyway heretical?

I don't have to, my religion is my personal thing. And I didn't decide anything for other people, everyone can believe anything he/she wants.

Explain again how Barack Obama can be heretical if everyone can believe anything they want?

Of course people don't worship him. Virtually all the talk of worship has been invented for no reason other than to oppose him. But the fact that you keep using Hussein is just an admission on your part that you don't have a rational reason for opposing him and that you are spewing hate simply because that's your fundamental nature.

Pannonius apparently didn't get the memo disallowing the use of Both Ways Barack's middle name. But you can refer to a certain man, with a certain middle name that starts with an H, ends with an n, and in the middle -- "ussei" -- in a more subtle ways.

What does being secular have to do with the Antichrist?
Nothing, I'm just saying that I don't need to discuss my personal things with you.

Isn't his name Barrack Hussein Obama? What seems to be a problem here?

So, how is Obama in anyway heretical?
Barrack Hussein Obama is heretical in my opinion (for being a member of some bizarre cult). That doesn't mean that everyone should share my opinion.

Explain again how Barack Obama can be heretical if everyone can believe anything they want?
If everyone can believe everything they want, I can believe that Barrack Hussein Obama is a heretic (and an Antichrist).

If everyone can believe everything they want, I can believe that Barrack Hussein Obama is a heretic (and an Antichrist).
I will now be taking volunteers to believe that Pannonius is a heretical Antichrist on the grounds that he's a hateful bigot who obssesses over saying "Hussein", because doing so is un-Christian.

I will now be taking volunteers to believe that Pannonius is a heretical Antichrist on the grounds that he's a hateful bigot who obssesses over saying "Hussein", because doing so is un-Christian.

I shall be your first volunteer!

Pannonius, I believe that you are a heretical Antichrist (can there be another kind?).

But I don't care what you believe, that's your right.
P.S. It's funny how dead serious everyone becomes when talking about Obama. I had great fun in this thread. We must protect our Leader!!!:lol:

I shall be your first volunteer!

Pannonius, I believe that you are a heretical Antichrist (can there be another kind?).
Thanks.

10antichristchars

Top Bottom