1. Is it possible to pillage a tunnel or remove it with a builder and how is this done?
  2. How much worth in Gold is 1 Diplomatic Favor?

Neither strategy nor "how to" question... but when people here speak about turns (victory on turn 2xx or 3xx...) what is the game speed usually? Because I play standard speed and things take longer to complete.

Has the AI in Gathering Storm been considerably improved over vanilla Civ6? I only played Civ6 for a small while due to the game being not challenging at all, as the AI couldn't use a bunch of the game's systems and skipped R&F entirely due to the AI apparently not being improved at all in that expansion. Does GS do anything about this?

Neither strategy nor "how to" question... but when people here speak about turns (victory on turn 2xx or 3xx...) what is the game speed usually? Because I play standard speed and things take longer to complete.

Unless specified otherwise, people mean standard speed and usually standard sized maps, too.

Was there some sort of hotfix that has made saved games from GS unplayable? I'm on turn 180 in a game with Dido, restarted my computer for an unrelated reason, and now my game is crashing when it tries to load the save file.

Hi!

A quick question about GP: do they scale with gamespeed and number of players?
I mean, I was playing a marathon game on huge map with 30 civs, and I noticed that GPs were running out very fast. Is there a way to tell the game to throw in all the possible GPs? Maybe by tweaking some parameters?

Thank you!

Currently I see we can filter trade routes by what yield we like, but I don't see this filter for all available routes among all cities?

Am I missing this somewhere?

You're not missing anything, it's not possible without a mod. Keep a look out for the Better Trade Screen mod, it allows you to filter all the trade routes, and by more than one yield at that. It's still being updated for GS, though.

I have trade routes that give “gold from other bonuses”. Any idea what those bonuses might be?

Does anyone know if there is a mod (working for GS and latest civ patch) that lets me harvest resources. I can't stand that cotton resource in the middle of my farmland, ruining my farm adjacency bonuses!

Does anyone know if there is a mod (working for GS and latest civ patch) that lets me harvest resources. I can't stand that cotton resource in the middle of my farmland, ruining my farm adjacency bonuses!

Truly Abundant Resources. It allows you to put more resources on the map, but under the hood it also allows you to harvest all (strategic, bonus, luxery) resources. I can't do without it. Hate that I can't kill some horses in 2000 CE.

Has the World Builder changed at all? Or is it still a hidden feature that you need to switch on in the directory? Is it easier to make and play maps now?

Still no answer :(

New question: Do Dams prevent tiles to get fertility?

No. You can still get fertility. It seems to be fewer tiles and for a lesser amount. But, you still get some fertility.

I have not built any wells. But, I have oil accumulating. I can't find any cities on top of oil.
Can you get oil without wells?

Great merchant, John D Rockefeller, provides 2 oil each turn. One of the better of them!

Edit: And of course a district on top gives the resource as well.

Top Bottom