1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Quick Questions and Answers

1. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Rebels (which can be generated in cities with sufficiently poor amenity levels) take the form of current era barbs (even if "regular" barbs are turned off). They can be quite irksome.

2. Woka

Woka Chieftain

Does pillaging increase war weariness ?

3. Markus5

Markus5 Code Monkey

Do the 30% builder and 50% settler production policies apply to purchasing those units, too?

4. Browd

No, they do not. It was the same in Civ V -- Collective Rule provided a production bonus for settlers, but not a gold-purchase discount.

5. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

6. AbramsGunner

AbramsGunner Chieftain

Is there a way to turn off the recommendations for settlers and builders?

7. Rossticles

Rossticles Chieftain

So it's possible to not have a single copy of a strategic resource anywhere on the map? WTF. I need aluminum and there isn't a single copy anywhere on the map. Come on now. That's just unacceptable. I want my bombers damn it.

8. Balkans

Balkans Warlord

What is the minimum distance of barbarian camp to horses, in order to spawn horsemen/horse archers?
    I swear in my last game i counted 8 tiles from one camp, and even more to another camp, and both spawned horse units...i put my guard down, since i thought the camps need to be rather close to horses to spawn hordes of horsemen units.

9. essmene

essmene Warlord

does removing forrest / Jungle from planatation, bonus ressources reduce the final yield?

Does wonder Hammer cost scale with the number of players? Last game I defeated a civ and immediately another civ completed a wonder.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  10. krakow2000

krakow2000 Chieftain

Strategic/Luxury ressources... it;s any chance to delete luxury/strategic ressource?? I try delete diamond (for example) and cannot but rice (i know, not luxury/strategic) i delete.

11. Browd

No, you cannot remove luxuries or strategic resources. Only bonus resources can be harvested.

12. Browd

Yes. Rainforest I s not just there to annoy you. It adds +1 food to that tile. Remove the rainforest and that tile's overall yield is permanently reduced by 1 food.

No, it does not. If you observe wonders being built by other players, that's how wonders work -- anyone can build them.

13. BlackWizard

BlackWizard King

I play as Gongo ans descrition says I get ALL beleiefs from religion Im following. And it states clearly ALL... So how do i know pantheon of religion brazil has spread to alll my cities? Pantheon is part of religion so I should get i? It states in descption ALL

14. Browd

In Civ VI, pantheon is not part of a religion. You always keep your own pantheon. You can go to the Religion screen to see what beliefs a religion has.

15. SheckyS

SheckyS Warlord

Is there any way to turn off the AI from constantly bombarding me with pointless and repetitive messages? Several times each turn I have to suffer through watching one or more of the AI players sending me some incredibly stupid message that he already gave me a dozen times. Each time I have to cancel the animation, then wait while the buttons fade in so I can Esc out of THAT screen. It's so tedious and it's really ruining my ability to play the game.

The best part is when they send me a message one turn and then on the very next turn they give me the exact opposite message. OMG, it's driving me crazy. :p

16. BlackWizard

BlackWizard King

ok but that is just plain stupid decision. I can see my own pantheon from religion tree but not from anywhere else. Pantheon is part of religion. I want 2 pantheons as Kongo! cant found religion and cant build religious buildings shat

17. Laze

Laze Chieftain

Is there a place to see how many people there is in my empire? On Civ5 there was. In millions, not citisens.

18. Browd

There is no demographics screen like Civ V.

19. Laze

Laze Chieftain

That sucks... Hope there will be on an update.

20. essmene

essmene Warlord

Maybe I mixed up things. My observation was the following

• It was my turn in a single player campaign - and during my turn the AI has done their stuff
    • I defeated a player and instantly got a wonder complete message after the keep/raze city which removed the civ from game
    This was kinda weird - because it would mean that somehow the AI was able to gain production during my turn.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016