Lol, today I asked Bing about a plant in Indonesia called Purwoceng, it told me "I can't help you with that, lets change the topic" and I asked it again and it close the session and gave me a timeout. So this herb is known to increase testosterones level, so it blushed its cheek and went down hiding in its closet, while it has many other tremendous benefit aside of that, smh. I mean, dude, I'm a practicing Muslim, I suppose to be more prudent than you, but this is above anything.Have you been replaced by a H4roonBot-3000?
Anyway, Composition and benefit of Purwoceng:
- α-Pinene (28.8%): This is a monoterpene and a major component of the essential oil obtained from various plants. It's known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and bronchodilatory (ability to widen the bronchi and thus increase airflow to the lungs) properties. It's also thought to have potential anti-cancer effects.
- β-Pinene (17.8%): This is another monoterpene and isomer of α-pinene. It has similar properties, including anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and potential anti-cancer effects. It's also been studied for its potential benefits in diseases like Alzheimer's due to its effect on acetylcholinesterase, an enzyme involved in the disease.
- Myrcene (10.9%): Myrcene is a monoterpene and is often found in highly fragrant plants and herbs such as hops and lemongrass. It's known for its potential analgesic (pain-relieving) and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Limonene (9.7%): Limonene is a monoterpene and a major component in oil of citrus fruit peels. It's known for its strong citrusy scent. It has been studied for various potential health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress, and potential anti-cancer effects.
- Sabinene (7.6%): Sabinene is a natural monoterpene and is found in many plants including black pepper, basil, and spruce. It has potential antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- β-Phellandrene (5.6%): β-Phellandrene is a monoterpene and is found in many essential oils. It's known for its potential antimicrobial properties.
- α-Terpineol (4.4%): α-Terpineol is a monoterpene alcohol that's been associated with a number of potential health benefits, including antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and potential anti-cancer effects. It's also been studied for its potential neuroprotective effects.