Random Rants XIV: You're gonna love my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call to Power II can generate some of the worst starting positions known to CivFanatics. My screen is flooded with sand dunes, desert mountains, jungles, swamps, and other generally unattractive real estate. Thank god there's a river to even more of the same.

Paying my taxes gets more difficult and confusing every year.

My mother is nuts.

She refuses to go shopping without me. I'm not sure why, she keeps saying "I'm tired and I need help." Well to be honest I'm sick of her pulling this excuse. She's 'tired' every weekend and when she gets to the actual shop she just dawdles and gawps at flowers/things that interest her, but obviously not waiting for me if I want to look at something. Also, how many other 16 year olds are forced to go shopping with their mother? I'm sick of this now.

She just wants to spend time with you is all.

Had I not been paying attention on my nightly run to some @#%#$^@!#$!@# high school driver tonight, I would probably be in the hospital right now. Just a few steps from crossing a well-lit corner, when they come up the street, swerving and acting all stupid, then turn the corner right in front of me at breakneck speed. Plus, they yelled something at me as they were turning, but the windows were up, so couldn't really make any specifics out. I had to stop instantly in my tracks to avoid the crossing. Nice to not be broken and bleeding but still the whole thing just pisses me off, how stupid people can be :mad:

RENAME THE NAMES OF STATES!

It has always boggled me how our union only has 50 states yet so many of them choose to repeat their names! Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota. Even the states with "New" in front of them (New York, Jersey, Mexico) are borderline unoriginal and potentially wasting a valuable opportunity to make an impression.

Rename your cities and towns too. Memphis, Berlin, Alexandria, are all names stolen from the Old World. Can't think of your own names?

Rename your cities and towns too. Memphis, Berlin, Alexandria, are all names stolen from the Old World. Can't think of your own names?
There are plenty of repeats within Europe too. Physician, heal thyself.

That's only because everyone kept conquering each other which is cool. The US has no excuse and is lame and boring.

Test week. Several tests each day. Oh joy.

I don;t even know what day it is anymore

Caffine, candy and cocaine. I only had the first two. I wish I had the last one.

My son is going away for 5 days on Thursday and I'm really going to miss him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom