Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Right thread.

Taylor Swift is my third-least favorite "musician" (second-least is Miley Cyrus, the least is the Jonas Brothers).

They played three Taylor Swift songs in Applebee's.

Now I don't like any of those people either, but you really, really need to go mainstream. Metal is not cool.

Yes it is, just not nearly as cool as D'art thinks it is. And Death Metal... no. Just... no.

Trialer trash?

RANT: I don't know what trailer trash is. :blush:

PROPER RANT: I've been searching for a job is and I have so far had a grand total of zero offerings. I was in town today, and not a single venue I entered was interested. *sigh*

RANT: I don't know what trailer trash is. :blush:
Hmm... It's kind of like the opposite of being classy.
PROPER RANT: I've been searching for a job is and I have so far had a grand total of zero offerings. I was in town today, and not a single venue I entered was interested. *sigh*
I may be in the same place as you... except I did get one offer: Remote assistant. Know how sometimes radio stations show up at random events and stuff and give out t-shirts or some such? I might end up being that guy.

There's a cool thread on another forum asking members to describe their ideal mate's physical appearance, and already there's women complaining of sexism. :rolleyes:

There's a cool thread on another forum asking members to describe their ideal mate's physical appearance, and already there's women complaining of sexism. :rolleyes:

Tell her not to worry, you find fat whiny women hot

I wouldn't expect her to be to someone slightly older like yourself.

A 16 year old is old enough to be sexually attractive to men of all ages.

I don't think I should give specifics, but I may have finally been pushed so far as to actually motivate me to do something I should have done a long time ago.
I think you should.

Ex-boyfriends can be so annoying. Get lost already. I wish I can just punch him now.
Who cares? He's "ex", you're the one who's got her, right? :)

OMG, 16 = CHILD!1!1!11!! RAPEEEEEEEE!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'd like to point out that sexual attraction is not the same thing as attraction. "She's hot" is not the same thing as "I'd hit it." 16 year olds are still whiny brats and are thus unattractive for older people to have sex with.

That's why you buy them stuff to shut 'em up.

I'd like to point out that sexual attraction is not the same thing as attraction. "She's hot" is not the same thing as "I'd hit it." 16 year olds are still whiny brats and are thus unattractive for older people to have sex with.
So are a large percentage of women in their twenties. I'm starting to see why many men in their twenties (and younger) have fetishes for "mature" women. By 35 or so women are either over their jadedness to a large degree or so resigned to it you can see it a mile away, same for men probably (but I don't pay as much attention).

So are a large percentage of women in their twenties. I'm starting to see why many 20 year old men have fetishes for "mature" women. By 35 or so women are either over their jadedness or so resigned to it you can see it a mile away, same for men probably (I don't pay as much attention).

You still can't compare the maturity of a woman in her twenties to a 16 year old. Don't be an equatist.

You still can't compare the maturity of a woman in her twenties to a 16 year old. Don't be an equatist.
The top two links in regards to that word are CFC ones & I see no real definition for it. Care to define it in your own words?

Maturity is not something that happens to all of us at the same rate though I agree that in general high-schoolers are not going to be as mature as college students, etc.

That said I can see why guys like younger, as well as older women. Teenager girls (in general) are still somewhat naive & unafraid to be nurturing & giving (from what I've heard from women & men, I've never dated a teenager myself) whereas by the time they're twenty many/most girls (in our society) are already pretty screwed up & jaded (leaving their 2nd or 3rd or 6th partner to clean up the mess), by their late thirties, as I said, women (in general) seem to make great leaps in maturity which, to many men, more than make up for their declining looks. From personal experience both my girlfriends matured a helluvalot from early to late twenties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom