Random Raves XII: I grabbed two beers and bailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they do. I mean they were nice and all that, but there were several more bands much better than them. And that's just this little festival.

I completed the second and last day of the festival. The magic numbers and neon Indians were both freaking awesome. Didn't know any of the bands that played today, except one or two songs, so I was positively surprised, as there were no band that I heard that sucked today. And I was there with nice people. This deserves a big rave.

:mad:

I have to take the train all the way to T-Centralen, and then change to the blue-line going towards Akalla/Hjulsta and step out at Stadshagen.
You do what? Take a bus to Forum Nacka?
(BTW, are you in a Science Science class or Science Maths/Computer class?)

Science international.

Good lord. Imperium Offtopicum II should change its description to "The Nuclear War Awareness Game"...

The last nuclear strike killed 3% of the global population. The one before that, 4%.

And Russia hasn't even used its arsenal yet...

Today is the first day for my old community college which means the used book market is red hot. I already have a buyer for my accounting 101 book, two in fact but the other is offering my listed price instead of getting me to take 10 off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84&feature=related

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

First day of class for the semester went well, all 3 classes seem to have decent professors, plus hot girls in every class, even the engineering one!

My Game Design teacher is a fan of Civilization :)

Now, that is cool :)

I finished both seasons of Spice and Wolf and it was so EPIC and CONFUSING and AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom