Random Raves XIX: My nipples explode with delight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a normal bro friend :))) We're going to hang out tonight and probably have some airsoft wars tomorrow.

Rave: Something tells me I'm gonna lose quite a few FB friends in the next few days because of my latest status update...... :mischief:

It's a rave because all my FB friends are conservatives, and I'm a liberal. :mischief:

Rave: Something tells me I'm gonna lose quite a few FB friends in the next few days because of my latest status update...... :mischief:

It's a rave because all my FB friends are conservatives, and I'm a liberal. :mischief:

Hey man it's okay to not hate people who disagree with you. :p

Stayed out until four in the morning yesterday. The reason? A bunch of friends and I played what can only be described as the worlds longest Magic game, went out for doughnuts at the gas station, and then I introduced them to the wonders of Eddie Izzard.

Very nice night, but I'm currently running on about 5 hours of sleep because I had to get up to meet someone.

I had no idea that praying in school is against the rules. I think that's a lie. And why does it matter if we can't celebrate Christmas, if we're not even in school during Christmas? If anything, I think that our Christmas ('winter') break shows how we do honor Christmas.

I know I'm singing to the choir.

Huh. Weird.

Not really. Otherwise, I could make an ad campaign that approves of slaughtering children and then claim the ad was created by the Obama campaign. That would be dishonest and would be slander.

I had no idea that praying in school is against the rules. I think that's a lie.

It is, indeed. The frequently and deliberately misinterpreted ruling means only that teachers cannot lead prayer in school. Students may pray if they wish.

It is, indeed. The frequently and deliberately misinterpreted ruling means only that teachers cannot lead prayer in school. Students may pray if they wish.

I believe that is also applies to students leading public prayers in official assemblies, but it in no way prohibits individuals from praying on their own. Jesus himself denounced the sort of public prayer that is not allowed.

Firefox spellcheck is a bit perverted for me at times. This happened about a week ago:

On my site I was adding an article and it mentioned the artist in question had a strong reaction to a certain song. However, I had misspelled "reaction" and Firefox seemed to think that the proper word was "erection." That gives the whole sentence an entirely new meaning.

Also, a typo of "oldies" turned into "orgies".....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom