Random Raves XLIII: Ai has THIS many penguins (and a dozen moar besides)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rave: got a new tablet yesterday and it is super responsive compared to what it's replacing

How is she doing nowdays?

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-43808952

Danielle Bregoli of "Cash Me Outside" fame has been nominated for a Billboard Music Award - alongside Cardi B and Nicki Minaj.

The 15-year-old, who goes by the stage name Bhad Bhabie, is up for the title of top rap female artist.

Danielle gained public attention when a video of her appearance on Dr Phil, where she says the catchphrase "cash me outside, how 'bout dah?", went viral.

Her debut single These Heaux reached number 77 on the Billboard Hot 100.

:hammer2:

Had i wanted schoolin, I would have gone to school!

Dr. Phil makes for a lot of quality memes.

"He would rather play the video games than be with me sexually!"

If I just spent 5 minutes googling that trainwreck of references, do I retain the ability to complain about the Assclown? Pl0x.

If I just spent 5 minutes googling that trainwreck of references, do I retain the ability to complain about the Assclown? Pl0x.
Complain away... My use of "we" is very squishy in this context and refers more to collective egg-on-face irony/poetic justice, than to any lack of moral imperative. Plus, Freedom of Speech and all that...

I just wanted to say pl0x after attempting to appeal to some form of dignity.

Edit: Dammit, I have to go out-earworm Flip Flops now. Rrrrrgggh. Maybe I can crowd it out and have it Shut Up. But wouldn't that be a Daddy of a Trick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom