Random Raves XVIII: Life is a beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put a smiley face on the thread I cant find it real good and I dont use subscriptions for the cereal threads

Serial, not cereal. One word means a repeat, the other is a term for grain.

On the other hand, Cereal threads would be delicious if we poured milk into them.

Well, what happened was I waited 20-30 minutes (didn't have phone, watch ipod--no way of telling time) until Dad came home from work. Then my brother opened the door, I explained everything to Dad, bro gets busted. No more being locked out.
Don't you have a key to your own home?

Rave: There is a beautiful woman in my life.

Linear programming is awesome. Not only does it require very little actual programming, but it all just makes sense to me even though almost everyone else struggles with it.

I'm actually making some progress on the piano pieces I'm learning, which, coming after a long break from it, is promising. :)

Jealous . My second favourite instrument . Give me a flugelhorn and I'll squeeze some semblance of a tune out of it , but I just can't play that damn piano:mad:

Rave. I won a silly bet . I bet that people had died as a result of celebratory gunfire into the air . Free pizza for dinner.

Just about to head out for lunch with my wife. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom