RANDOM RAVES XXVIII: Death by Snu Snu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined the University's satellite team yesterday. Basically, the team is funded by the Air Force and in a sense builds proof of concept spy sats (and competes to launch them).

You may PM or VM me if you would like me to remove your name from the fat list I am about to send over to the NSA.*

*not you, Quackers

I am really excited about the team, they are doing some cool stuff.

Just finished my last shift at the place I've been working for over 6 years. Given this precedes a lengthy period of not working, I guess it's a rave.
Didn't you have another period of not working two or three years ago?

This is a rave? A rave about a country-wide rant?

Imo, it's a scandal.

It's a rave that so many people are watching the video, Borachio.

As of right now, I am now on a 2 week vacation. Spending the first week at my folks's place, and spending the second at home just relaxing, to take a break from everything. :) Back to work on the 15'th. :)

202 cars sold this June. #1 Hyundai dealer in NSW for June, the first time we have ever achieved this.

I'm struggling to admit this but there is this weird feeling coming over me. Could it be.....heaven forbid.....pride? Jesus, we're just selling cars. But the emotion is unavoidable.

Disclaimer....#1 comes with a cheque.....maybe that's what I'm feeling :mischief:

Allahu Akbar! I prayed all afternoon for CFC to come back!

Rave: It turns out that on the 28th, it was mostly sunny, high of 87, and a few flash fireworks storms in the area:

No wonder the weather was so great. :goodjob:

Radar artifacts can be hilarious sometimes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom