Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember well the day I figured out that grammar Nazism is counterrevolutionary.

Seriously tho it does tend to be allied with reactionary politics of one sort or another.
It also highlights one of the central fictions of reactionary politics, that they're concerned about maintaining traditional culture for its own sake.

You only need to look at how white conservatives (and, indeed, many black conservatives) treat African-American and Afro-Carribean dialects of English, dialects with as much a lineage and history as any other, and often more so in the Western hemisphere, as nothing but a collection of errors and deviations, to be "educated" out of its speakers at the first opportunity.

no I need to use an app, unfourtunately
An app a day keeps the dentist away?
In another airport bar, drinking another beer before 8am. Again.
You're either a disgruntled off-duty pilot or a drunkard, I suppose. Given that you are also a CFCer, I cannot narrow it down any further.

Lexicus is an enforcer for a Union boss. He flies around to different states to persuade people to toe the line. :)

And you know that because you're not really a retired cop as your badge says, but you're investigating him on the orders of Director Thunderfall… oh crap, I've blown your cover.

It's five o'clock somewhere.

Discussions about race realism must be the most interesting thing on the internet right now.

It's like a circular tug of war, people can argue about it for weeks, never arrive anywhere because there's no hard facts either way, and yet don't seem to grow tired of it ever.

Well, it might be, or it might not be. Think about IQ for example. In a weird way, it's like the wage gap. There are environmental factors that explain a lot of the gap, but then there might or might not be a portion that is due to discrimination (inheritance). There is no hard data to prove or disprove the idea, but studies that vaguely point into the direction that there might be some inherent differences, so people continue to argue the exact nature of where the differences that we can measure come from.

/edit: Although maybe it also depends on the definition of race realism that is being used. In the context of the never-ending discussion that I was talking about, it just means something like "There are more differences between the human phenotypes than the visual differences to how our bodies are structured", but there are of course much more extreme "theories" that indeed have no shred of potential validity and boil down to racist delusions.

Last edited:
I might be tempted to take "race realism" more seriously if the people propounding it, whatever their own racial background, didn't always and without question place themselves at the top of the evolutionary tree.

It hints at bias.

I might be tempted to take "race realism" more seriously if the people propounding it, whatever their own racial background, didn't always and without question place themselves at the top of the evolutionary tree.

It hints at bias.

They don't always, at least not in terms of intelligence. Jews and Asians are often acknowledged as smarter than Whites but naturally immoral and untrustworthy.

But they are immoral! Man it is amazing what not having this Christian crap on your back can do. The other day a 60year old thai pointed at the bottle which was between the legs of a friend and touched it giggling like it was a penis. No good Christian 60year old person would ever do such a thing.

Just saying...

Last edited:
No True Scotsman would ever post on CFC either.

It hints at bias.
So my explanation that people who wear trousers are inherently inferior to those who wear the kilt is biased, then?

The US needs a president like no other that has ever come before.
Gary Busey 2020! edit:moved the gif elsewhere
GaryBuseyOct07_dtulk2.jpg

Moderator Action: This is not a gif thread. Thank you. ~ Arakhor

Last edited:
It's astonishing how long hard drives last if you don't use them.

A satellite I am working on is going to be put on an Earth escape trajectory. It will circle the sun for the next billion years or so.

Take that Ozymandias!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom