Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't always, at least not in terms of intelligence. Jews and Asians are often acknowledged as smarter than Whites but naturally immoral and untrustworthy.
Even then, it's always a narrowly functional sort of intelligence: "Jews are good at finance! Asians are good at math!" Creative or emotional intelligence, the ability to create or invent, are reserved for whitey.

So my explanation that people who wear trousers are inherently inferior to those who wear the kilt is biased, then?
Ah, but there are Jewish, Muslim and Chinese tartans, to name only a few, so the inferiority of the kiltless is not a question of race, but of poor moral reasoning.

Is there a news story on this?
Nothing recent. :(

When more press releases are put out I'll link to them.

It just hit me last night. Most missions end up burning up in the atmosphere or wind up in derelict graveyard orbits at the end of their life. I'm really lucky to work on this particular mission. It turned out the unpaid work I did on a design team paid off - it was very similar to the work I'm doing now and is a big part of why I got hired.

Actually now that I think about it, I did get paid toward the very end of my time in school. It was rough and took a lot of sacrifice to put in so many hours and get nothing for the vast majority of the work. It did pay off in the end though so there's that.

My cat is ridiculously fickle. Most of the time she completely ignores me (unless she wants food or water) but then she follows me around the house....only to ignore me some more.

A satellite I am working on is going to be put on an Earth escape trajectory. It will circle the sun for the next billion years or so.

Take that Ozymandias!
Excepting your possibly unwarranted attack on the CFCer called Ozymandias, I have to approve of this post.
My cat is ridiculously fickle. Most of the time she completely ignores me (unless she wants food or water) but then she follows me around the house....only to ignore me some more.
So you basically have a cat.

It's our Christmas party tonight and I'm going to elevator pitch the idea of a simple text plaque to the CEO.

Ooooh we can get rid of the Christmas smileys already.

A satellite I am working on is going to be put on an Earth escape trajectory. It will circle the sun for the next billion years or so.
Congratulations. What is it supposed to do with itself while it's orbiting the Sun for the next billion years? Hopefully it won't be too bored after humanity goes extinct and Earth is no longer habitable.

Sometimes cats just want to know where you are and that you're paying attention. They might not actually want anything tangible at that exact moment, but it reassures them to know that you're available if they should want something.

Ooooh we can get rid of the Christmas smileys already.
:xmastree::p

Lemon Merchant's been naughty, naughty, naughty! Christmas bazooka for you too, my citric friend!

in before Trump tweets that the terrorist attack in NYC shows why Alabamans need to vote for Roy Moore tomorrow.

Sometimes cats just want to know where you are and that you're paying attention. They might not actually want anything tangible at that exact moment, but it reassures them to know that you're available if they should want something.

They totally don't remind me of some humans I know. Totally.

They totally don't remind me of some humans I know. Totally.
I thought you were unmarried! Well I'm glad you've found somebody.

A laser beam will be shot into my eye in just 36 hours. :ack: I gotta do it; the cataract is getting worse quickly.
I've thought about having lasers shot into my eyes, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger. Good luck. (fwiw, a friend of mine did it, and it worked great for him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom