Random Thoughts 2: Arbitrary Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're unsatisfied with your free product, you have 30 days to get a refund. Then you have 10 days to get a refund on your refund. Quick mafs.

There's a quiz that can determine whether you're conservative or liberal based on how you respond to unsavory questions.

https://chartsme.com/

I'm 16% conservative, 84% liberal.

It's a great way to support your inclinations. If you're conservative, liberals are depraved. If you're liberal, conservatives are close-minded.

39% conservative /61% liberal
but it forgot the 150% insane:p
edit:Vanilla and Ketchup ice cream....sounds like an idea for the disgusting desserts thread.

No, my brain is not a Democrat.

Stupid test thinks I'm 45% conservative and 55% liberal. I admit that I have some judgemental and authoritarian tendencies, but they don't lead to "conservative" political stances.
Whoever made this should be put in a gulag, together with the capitalists, the landlords and people who kiss in public.

took the test, seems like rubbish

it redirects you to a ted talk, which pretty much confirms it's rubbish

The Duluth Trading Co logo looks a lot like the Lucasfilm logo.

This quiz is nuts. My brain is not Republican.

It's also too black and white. I've touched my own dead cats with my bare hands. The reason it would disgust me to step on an earthworm is because if the earthworm is dead, it's disrespectful. If the worm is still alive, it would be murder.

The test is based on previous well known data that conservatives are more afraid/disgusted/judgmental than liberals are.

linky dink

of course, since it is already based on those two parties exclusively, it has no room for your shenanigans @GoodSarmatian :p

The test is based on previous well known data that conservatives are more afraid/disgusted/judgmental than liberals are.
Humour and Jokes forum is that way -->

Says I am a Republican. (Con 58/ Lib 42).

Lying Fake News! Sad!

linky dink

of course, since it is already based on those two parties exclusively, it has no room for your shenanigans @GoodSarmatian :p
It depends on what they're disgusted about.

A few weeks ago somebody on the For Better Or For Worse comics page on GoComics got very upset when one of the kids played in a puddle and got mud on her pants. The commenter insisted that the kid should be made to pay for an entire box of laundry detergent as punishment.

The kid was 8 years old. OMG, how dare she act like a kid and jump in a mud puddle!

It was mind-croggling to see how many people were disgusted that this child was allowed to play 1. Unsupervised; and 2. In a puddle.

The comic strip takes place in the late 1980s, and it was an interesting education to see the 'helicopter parents' crawl out of the woodwork.

Line of the day:

You'll try, but there's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

Way more liberal than I thought I'd be.

52% conservative 48% liberal
Hell ya, time to get Ann Coulter tattoo.

Also, why do dump trucks say stay back 500 feet?
I know they drop gravel and crack $300 windshields, but you have to be within 100 feet to even read the "stay back" sign.
1/10th of a mile away is really far to trail a vehicle.

I got the same 52% conservative, 48% liberal. Which is probably pretty close. I'm conservative generally with regards to business policies, taxes and such but more liberal with regards to personal freedoms. I'm anti abortion, but everything else- drugs legalization, gay marriage, euthanasia, gun control, I fall on the liberal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom