Realpolitik III: Dark of the North

Even more ironic given that our powers come through human sacrifice and a Wraith who doesn't sacrifice clearly will fall behind the curve.

Don't forget, one of us have already survived being impaled with a sword and we're not even at a thousandth of the amount of power we will potentially have when this is all over.

OOC: Are we meant to be evil? You learn something new every day. :D

OOC: Are we meant to be evil? You learn something new every day. :D

OOC: Evil, yes. But there are different levels of evil. Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, Affably Evil, etc. The Imperial Party probably falls into "Lawful Evil".

Your Aztec, what do you expect to be.

-

THE ALTARS MUST FLOW WITH BLOOD!!!!.

I shall be observing :p

OOC: Evil, yes. But there are different levels of evil. Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, Affably Evil, etc. The Imperial Party probably falls into "Lawful Evil".

If we're evil then I change my name to... The Insanely Evil Warmongering Party! Just as insane but 9001 times more evil! MUHAHAHA!

I'm still part of the PF though. *plays evil music on organ*

IEWP doesn't have the same ring to it as the IMWP though. I would change the name to the...

Children of Huitzilopoctli

Nothing like naming yourself after a war god who demands human sacrifices on a regular basis. You can then call yourself by the evilly innocent sounding shortened form of the name. "The Children".

If we're evil then I change my name to... The Insanely Evil Warmongering Party! Just as insane but 9001 times more evil! MUHAHAHA!

I'm still part of the PF though. *plays evil music on organ*

Balances out. Merchants are Neutral Evil, Imperialists Lawful Evil, you guys are Chaotic Evil.

IEWP doesn't have the same ring to it as the IMWP though. I would change the name to the...

Children of Huitzilopoctli

Nothing like naming yourself after a war god who demands human sacrifices on a regular basis. You can then call yourself by the evilly innocent sounding shortened form of the name. "The Children".

Such is the hardships of being evil *sigh*

It is a great name for a party, but I'm aiming for a more mad scientist version of evil and The Children is less mad scientist-y and more cult-y. So IEWP will have to do.

its a cultish game ;)

You are correct though that there are many hardships to being evil. Like whether to kill now or delay the instant gratification of death by a long process of drawn out torture concluding in flaying the victim alive... then again its not really that hard :mwaha:

Torture? What's the point of torture?

The most effective course would be to hurry up to the industrial age.

Torture? What's the point of torture?

The most effective course would be to hurry up to the industrial age.

But it's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. ;)

But it's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. ;)

entertainment in the lead up to sacrificing them on the altar.

I guess? Power will be determined by the influx of captives versus time it takes to sacrifice them. Transporting and our methods of execution, therefore, will eventually be the main limiter. I would rather have a hundred going into a furnace every day than waste my time belittling a dozen a day.

A production line method is perfectly reasonable though. With a constant flow of sacrifices extending the time individual captives are tortured makes no difference as it simply becomes part of the system with the same numbers going to the altar as a less entertaining system.

And to think I'm the one who thought of taking people alive when he made his character xP

I happen to agree with Sonereal.

Im merely the bloodthirsty observor for the moment though ;), Im waiting to see who has the best sacrifice procedure before I even consider joining a group to begin with.

That party platform is quite ironic considering that Xipe Totecs name means "Our flayed Lord" and human sacrifices to him were required to be flayed... alive. The skins of the flayed ones were then worn by his priests continually for 20 days. He may be a god of rejuvenation, but for renewal something must die.

I will be observing for a bit incidentally ;)
We changed the defenition of Xipe Totec, and left out the "cutting off skin" part. :p

Plus, it's a rather unusual platform for an undead wraith-king of ultimate darkness :p but what the heck. Added!

-L
Like I said, we changed the defenition of our particular god. :D

Speaking of which, we should place the Party of Xipe Totec on the Altar.
That is an affront to Xipe! He will smite you! :p

Flay them alive :mwaha:
And you. :p

Even more ironic given that our powers come through human sacrifice and a Wraith who doesn't sacrifice clearly will fall behind the curve.

Don't forget, one of us have already survived being impaled with a sword and we're not even at a thousandth of the amount of power we will potentially have when this is all over.
We will sacrifice those who sacrifice others, thus removing evil from the world. :D

its a cultish game ;)

You are correct though that there are many hardships to being evil. Like whether to kill now or delay the instant gratification of death by a long process of drawn out torture concluding in flaying the victim alive... then again its not really that hard :mwaha:
You will be our first target, nothing personal. Actually, it is personal. So, yeah.... :D

Im merely the bloodthirsty observor for the moment though ;), Im waiting to see who has the best sacrifice procedure before I even consider joining a group to begin with.
Yep. First Target.

No, Xipe Totec actually is pretty much what the Imperial Party is opposed to. The Imperial Party believes that the State is important in society and Wraiths are the only beings capable of leading a State to greatness. The power of the Wraith comes from sacrifice. Trying to disrupt or stop the flow of sacrifices threatens the Wraiths and by extension, the State.

No, Xipe Totec actually is pretty much what the Imperial Party is opposed to. The Imperial Party believes that the State is important in society and Wraiths are the only beings capable of leading a State to greatness. The power of the Wraith comes from sacrifice. Trying to disrupt or stop the flow of sacrifices threatens the Wraiths and by extension, the State.

Quite so!

DT
On Destinies Path :)

The Reform party sympathizes with the Xipe Totec, but our picket signs state that you are too radical for us. You can't abolish sacrifices, just make the practice more humane and efficient.

Top Bottom