Roll to Dodge XXX: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition (Part III)

The giant turtle swims off into outer space, me safely ensconced in the giant biosphere on his back.

I scream, hoping sergeant Reznov returns to me. My scream also causes the ice castle to explode

I use my jedi powers (again, grrr) to steal General Olaf's Laser Guided Grenade launchers wit 5 grenades!

I become a force ghost

lol, since I have no legs, I'm 'ground moose.'

I sell the rights to that awesome joke for some new moosey legs.

Update 9

I crawl all the way to India.

12: You arrive at India

I help Daftpanzer travel where he wants but don't go my self.

15 (16): This time the machine works and he is sucked to modern day.

I use the force of my mind to heal myself.

10: You don't seem to have any powers.

I continue firing at Nazis while a medic heals me.

20: The battle is WON! Nazi's are defeated! You are fully healed and given a commendation.

The giant turtle swims off into outer space, me safely ensconced in the giant biosphere on his back.

14 (18): What a ride!

I look for a library or someplace in Volgograd with free access to an internet computer

17 (15): You have unlimited internet access, and they haven't even blocked bittorrent!? The Pneumonia will kill you soon if you don't heal yourself...

I find a St. Bernard dog, who's cask of liquor warms me up.

9: All it does is wee on you..

I scream, hoping sergeant Reznov returns to me. My scream also causes the ice castle to explode

6: You whimper in your sleep

I use my jedi powers (again, grrr) to steal General Olaf's Laser Guided Grenade launchers wit 5 grenades!

3 (4): All force powers leave you...

lol, since I have no legs, I'm 'ground moose.'

I sell the rights to that awesome joke for some new moosey legs.

8: Its just not funny enough..

------------
Seems several of our players will succumb to blood poisoning at the end of the next term.. pneumonia will turn deadly for several of you unhealed :/

I google 'curing Pneumonia' and then do what it says.

From the Spaceship Turtalia, I attack the fabric of reality, tearing a hole to a galaxy where time moves different.

I use mah cannon on yoshi for trying to scream away my castle.

I hit everyone until they bleed to death and I become supreme ruler of Russia.

I establish a Dictatorship :D

I use my extreme swagger to carry me everywhere instead of walking. Swagger activate!

Top Bottom