1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 24th of February 2014

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Feb 22, 2014.

1. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Where do you see those numbers from??? And i believe your right on C2CPlayer, just too much to play.

2. alberts2

alberts2 Emperor

The odd thing about those MAF's\CTD's is they happen while the bts.exe only uses about 2gb Ram. Before Koshlings graphic paging those errors started at ~2.6gb. This suggests that we reach some limit even with reduced Ram usage.

3. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

I have a strange problem on the latest svn, mouse scrolling is extremely sluggish/slow to the point where it's rendered useless.... I had to adapt to using left mouse button for map navigation. Anyone know what's going on?

Edit: Keyboard arrow scrolling is just as bad...

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I think I know. I accidentally copied in my config file for the new screens I am writing. I use a key board short cut to display them while I test them.

5. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

Thanks for the quick fix, I will check if the problem is gone ASAP.

Edit: problem solved, although now that I think about it I would want the scroll speed to actually be faster, would it be possible to get a bug option for this?

6. C2CPlayer

C2CPlayer Chieftain

Alright, guess i'll just whip up a new game, but hey, its the weekend!

7. Whisperr

Whisperr Warlord

I am finding in my recent game that the various animal assisted workers can't build things like "Henna gatherer" and "Resin gatherer", the standard worker is still able to build them. So now I have to wait until I gain access to Calendar to build plantations, because I can no longer build standard workers. Also why do the henna gatherer etc, grow into plantations before Calendar?

Stone tools workshops now grow into mines when the tile is not being worked, how is that possible?

8. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

What was the issue again? I remember reading it but don't recall what the problem. was. :blush:

9. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

You are right. I'll put them back as soon as I find them.
    They have been merged in with the Plant Gatherer/Picker.

Should not be.

10. Snofru1

Snofru1 Emperor

There was a long list of Transhuman Age buildings that depended on each other and in the end they needed Nanobots. But the Nanofactory was also part of this list so all those buildings could never be constructed. A kind of vicious circle...

11. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I think we may have bumped into a limit.:scan:

12. Faustmouse

Faustmouse Deity

IIRC the problem was that one assembler requires nanobots, but a building that requires the assembler is a prereq for the nanobot factory which produce nanobots.

Bonus Nanobots -> XXX Assembler -> Building X -> Nanofactory -> Bonus Nanobots

could be wrong of course. So Building review would be definitive a better place to post them snofru.

13. alberts2

alberts2 Emperor

I fixed that issue in rev6756 the Nanofactory had the wrong Tech required.

14. Redwallzyl

Redwallzyl Warlord

File:\main\Civilization4\SDKs\Gamebryo2_0\CoreLibs \NiDX9Renderer\NiDX9VBManager.cpp, Line:1019 when trying to generate a map.

15. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

That's a DirectX problem on your computer. Not a Mod problem. Try re-installing the DirectX version that comes with BtS.

JosEPh

16. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

You! And back in Afforess' days in AND/RoM.

I don't care if you have the latest i7 chip and 32GB of DDR3 ram with a 4GB DDR5 vid card you are Not going to have a viable game with this Mod by trying to play with 50AI on an Enormous map.

Does Not matter if the game will accept those 50 AI it will Not play thru with those 50AI. Now add in to that mix the Bigger maps that have been added beyond The BtS list and you have gone too far for the BtS engine and 99% of all user comps out there.

There should be a Warning that come with this Mod to warning players that those type setting that C2Cplayer tried are not feasible, nor should they be attempted unless you Only want to play the Prehistoric Era. And maybe not even get thru that too!

JosEPh

17. Redwallzyl

Redwallzyl Warlord

what version?

18. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

The BtS CDs come with a DirectX version on them, 9.0b iirc. Sometimes you need to refresh /re-install that version. Check your install disk directory.

JosEPh

19. Redwallzyl

Redwallzyl Warlord

um i don't have a CD i got it from steam because don't even think you can get the CD anymore.

20. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Look in the games directory. And Yes you can get the CDs/DVDs. (Steam is evil in this regard.)

Are you unfamiliar with a computer and how to find a game's directory on it?

JosEPh