Snakes & Foxes 3: The ****oo's Nest (Game Thread)

50 gold on the Monk

I thought you were betting on the monk, Scherbchen

that was my initial impulse. yes. now I am betting on the ranger. might still change my mind, though...

The odds are laid strictly based on voting, yes? Everyone else should bet on the Ranger...

The odds are laid strictly based on voting, yes? Everyone else should bet on the Ranger...

If you mean that the odds/payoff are determined solely by the gold put up for bet from each contestant, than yes. :p

If you mean that the odds/payoff are determined solely by the gold put up for bet from each contestant, than yes. :p

I could have said it that way. I would have used less tongue though...

The odds are laid strictly based on voting, yes?
{ OOC: No, the odds are laid strictly based on betting, not voting. I realize you just miswrote it, I just take the chance to point it out since it's a mistake many do. Voting is not betting, betting is not voting. :) }

The shaman glares at the other betters, and those who run the tournament, at the spectators, and at thin air.

The spirits say, yes they do, they say, that, that our team will victorious be, yes they do, they do. 100 gold on the monk

A ranger! That's no fair fight! Take away his bow and lets see how he does! 50 gold on the Monk!

The Ranger gets my call, 10 gold, as old habits die hard. (chuckles as remebering small bets before a battle for extra cash, of which he almost always won and almost always oversaw the loser's cash: the time he lost is when he bet he can go through the battle without notching his sword.)

50 Gold on the Ranger to win! Help me shower in coin before the rain of blood begins! :mwaha:

The Harlequin giggles as he keeps jumping skips, apparently without touching the rope since he is using his fingers to count. And he's rather good at it, because despite his mere ten fingers, he states: "The Harlequin thinks this means that 611 gold has been put on the ranger, and 405 has been placed on the Monkey!"

He smiles casually for a second before continuing: "Not that he cares, at all. He is not going to make any money on this fight - the odds are too even."

OOC: That was a (player) tally, not bets (since they weren't in orange).

As leader of team 6, I announce that we shall be called:

:satan::mwaha::evil: The Golden Scarecrows :evil::mwaha::satan:

Top Bottom