This is a thread for users you're "missing in action".

Only pic of Ecofarm I remember I said "Yikes, you ugly Eco". It was like he was best friends with Noddy.

I've always wondered what the hell happened to skadistic.

I'm curious as to why El_Mach's posting dropped off the edge of a cliff all of a sudden. Seems odd, not to mention disappointing.

I'm curious as to why El_Mach's posting dropped off the edge of a cliff all of a sudden. Seems odd, not to mention disappointing.

In fact... at one point recently, he hadn't even signed in in a month. Hope he's OK.

Don't get me wrong - some of the new posters a re great, but the place has become somewhat less serious, more focused on personal issues and less on political and military ones. TBH, I may soon pass into the occasional poster category, but I don't see myself disappearing from OT any time soon.

I suspect Winner would return if some big geopolitical issue appeared

Well, some of the most posted in threads in the OT (atm) are the presidents thread, the absolute capitalism thread, and the offshore drilling thread.

As for Winner, I don't think a geopolitical event would bring him back as much as a space related one. Going by his last thread here, he is really, really, into manned space-flight and stuff.

Above all, I miss my boy Ram. Talked to him not that long ago, said he was married with kids, and had a total shift in priorities.

Rambuchan? I was wondering about whatever had happened to him. It's good to know that he disappeared for a good motive.

I doubt people would miss me.

I'd miss you. I'd miss a lot of people I suppose.

As for domination3000, I dunno how long you lurked or if you had a different username before (you wouldn't have), but don't compare yourself to old posters. Your join date is 2010 anyways. And the quality in posting is much different.

Anyways, I wondered what happened to Irish Caeser.

Top Bottom