This is a thread for users you're "missing in action".

anarchywrksbest
Yeah, I liked that dude.

Also tomsnowman, even though he a bit extreme politically in that he was against private property.

I liked Raisin Bran too & that dude who had Al Bundy as his av.

nobody mentioned the napoleon dude?
Yeah, 32, I think, he was cool. And I miss Hitro, Xen, Sultan & Rodgers posting here.

emu? Sunderland? You don't know much about English customs do you? Sunderland isn't in the north of England, it's in the pits of hell, along with Newcastle. Eesh. :p
As far as I am concerned it is all "the pits of Hell" and thus roughly equatable. Anyhow I miss Insane Panda and JosefStalinator (who still sometimes posts but not regularly at all).

emu? Sunderland? You don't know much about English customs do you? Sunderland isn't in the north of England, it's in the pits of hell, along with Newcastle. Eesh. :p

What!? bloody smogy *******!

They said power spammers dont last!

You were supposed to prove them wrong!
First of all, eastsidebagel was NOT a spammer. He made excellent discussion posts in many threads, most notably the Israel vs Hamas thread and a few threads about censorship in Germany.

Second, I know for a fact eastsidebagel will be back sometime soon. :mischief:

Thread necromancy. Just looking through the members list, and a lot of the old schoolers have gone, some probably for good. A new generation has come in, some good, some bad. the following formerly prolific posters are rarely seen these days

The last conformist
Curtsibling
Abaddon
El-Machinae
bozo Erectus
Winner
The Yankee
Mirc
NorthKing

Thread necromancy. Just looking through the members list, and a lot of the old schoolers have gone, some probably for good. A new generation has come in, some good, some bad. the following formerly prolific posters are rarely seen these days

The last conformist
Curtsibling
Abaddon
El-Machinae
bozo Erectus
Winner
The Yankee
Mirc
NorthKing

Where do I fit in:eek:

The last conformist
Curtsibling
Abaddon
El-Machinae
bozo Erectus
Winner
The Yankee
Mirc
NorthKing

Curtsibling started posting here again a couple weeks ago, then stopped for some reason.

Abaddon still pops in here or there, usually the rant's/rave threads. Same goes for Mirc.

I swear I saw NorthKing here not too long ago, or maybe I was thinking of someone else.

As for the rest, yeah, Winner and El-Machinae did just kinda disappear into thin air (sadly), though I can't speak for bozo/the yankee as I wasn't around when they left.

Same. I miss having a CFC inbox that filled up in five minutes thanks to some argumentative git posting in everything.

I miss Squonk :( Though, luckily, I managed to get his facebook so I still keep contact with him :D

Lord_Joakim was a cool Dane. Miss him too.

I remember that there's a dude with a chess-piece as his avatar, with the text "Mating With Your Queen" as the custom title. Who is that poster and what happened to him?

Mowque? (or something similar)

Yeah, that's him! Sorry, I was wrong: it says "Mating With Your Queen" under location.

Top Bottom