Turkey in europe

The issue isn't "Is Turkey European today?", as much as "Which is most in our interest, that Turkey is European, or non-European, tomorrow?"

It is in Europe's interest that as many countries as possible are European tomorrow. That includes Mongolia and Burundi.

The difference is that the problems far outweigh the benefits.

It is in Europe's interest that as many countries as possible are European tomorrow. That includes Mongolia and Burundi.

The difference is that the problems far outweigh the benefits.
Calculated how?

Oi vey you guys are obviously too conflicted to let Turkey into the EU. Comon can you let a country in when half of its members will just hate it and want it kicked out?

Oi vey you guys are obviously too conflicted to let Turkey into the EU. Comon can you let a country in when half of its members will just hate it and want it kicked out?
Exactly.

Trustno1

:hmm: Are you talking about UK??? :lol: :D

It's as european as Turkey.

Thats a litte far fetch

I mean this is Europe ----> .

And Turkey is here ------> .

While Burundi here --------> .

We all know that Europe wont accept us..I don think Turkey has an ally on world..:(
I dont know why other countries dont like us..I didnt see an English,a German,a French,a Dutch,an Italian,a Swedish etc.. who loves Turkey..
We cut our support to EU..We(Turkish) people are hopeless about negotiations.:(

We all know that Europe wont accept us..I don think Turkey has an ally on world..:(
I dont know why other countries dont like us..I didnt see an English,a German,a French,a Dutch,an Italian,a Swedish etc.. who loves Turkey..
We cut our support to EU..We(Turkish) people are hopeless about negotiations.:(

easy. Give Kurdistan there independence, Remain Neutral, develop your country, stay out of world issues, start a tourism industry and you don't need allies cause nobody will need to bother you :p

easy. Give Kurdistan there independence, Remain Neutral, develop your country, stay out of world issues, start a tourism industry and you don't need allies cause nobody will need to bother you :p
Do you have other requests?:D
Kurdistan will take independence when Turkey is erased from the World..
If you dont show friendship or let me say in another way,if you show hypocrisy,we will be near Russia,China..
You all freeze when Russia is pronounced..Turkey-Russia will freeze you much more..
If our prime minister was intelligent,he would cut his relationship with Europe and would approach Asia(Russia-China)But he is not genius unfortunately:DYou are lucky so..
And we are your security door,protects you from threats coming from Terrorists..What are you going to do when you lose Turkey?
Ask PUTIN,he will answer you:D

I believe we pwned you about that in the other thread.
Who is WE? The government?
P.S. Most Europeans just don't want Turkey in the EU. Live with it.

I saw.That is not true.And check this out; just look below

See?People dislike Turkey dont know about Turkey and probably Islamophobics.

The sane people in the thread who said that the idea that turkey isn't "european" because of various ******ed nationalist sentiments pwned you. We also explained that real objections such as Cyprus is fine.

As for the rest of your post, argumentum ad populum.

Quildavyr,you re Turkish like me so i dont want to say something wrong to you here..
you will see the real purposes of Europe and regret what you said before about them..But i dont know when..

The sane people in the thread who said that the idea that turkey isn't "european" because of various ******ed nationalist sentiments pwned you. We also explained that real objections such as Cyprus is fine.

As for the rest of your post, argumentum ad populum.
So you agree that Cyprus objection is enough?

So you agree that Cyprus objection is enough?

Cyprus, armenian genocide stuff, jailing over insulting "turkishness", et cetera. The thing is, those can be corrected - "being turkey" isn't.

Top Bottom