UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
Depends on which bus you sit on. But I'm sure Davina Taylor

or Sir Ian McKellen

could grasp your attention.

...you can chalk that up as an internet win.. tho Wigan still sucks.

I once took the megabus on a return trip from Aberdeen-London. Never again >shudders<

One day, of course, I will get to grips with these new fangled "aircraft" and have shorter trips. I hear they have ones powered by propellers now!

Maybe we can move the Wigan love/hate over to another thread where I can just ignore it ? (Didn't you have a funny north/south thread for this sort of thing anyway ? )

Lambert Simnel said:
Maybe we can move the Wigan love/hate over to another thread where I can just ignore it ? (Didn't you have a funny north/south thread for this sort of thing anyway ? )
It isn't easy enough to ignore anyway?

Most of the time i ignore anything from wigan, they hate just about everyone not from Wigan and thus i wish Wigan was in the south as it would fit right in there where everyone hates everyone else anyways. However as its not and its in the North God bless Wigan in all its glory

Kan' Sharuminar said:
I once took the megabus on a return trip from Aberdeen-London. Never again >shudders<

One day, of course, I will get to grips with these new fangled "aircraft" and have shorter trips. I hear they have ones powered by propellers now!
Word has it that, along with liquid in small bottles, they are now allowing Scots on planes.

bclg100 said:
Most of the time i ignore anything from wigan, they hate just about everyone not from Wigan and thus i wish Wigan was in the south as it would fit right in there where everyone hates everyone else anyways. However as its not and its in the North God bless Wigan in all its glory
:salute:
Rambuchan said:
Word has it that, along with liquid in small bottles, they are now allowing Scots on planes.
Aye wee iron birds like.

Truronian said:
Scots with small amounts of liquid ;)
Shot of Bells being the main one.

Kan' Sharuminar said:
I hear they have ones powered by propellers now!

What were they powered by before?:confused:

i thought that had been decicded- 11 oclock we all gather in London (much like Waynes World) thus we shall all see each other and we go for a day of beer beer and more beer :)

BCLG100 said:
i thought that had been decicded- 11 oclock we all gather in London (much like Waynes World) thus we shall all see each other and we go for a day of beer beer and more beer :)
Well....yeah:blush:

We still need to arrange where in London though!

The bus station...?

Abaddon said:
The bus station...?
Well last time we met in a Starbucks in Tottenham Courty Road which was fine but this time there will be more of us so we'll be a little too cramped there, so basically do any Londoners know a good sized coffe place we can meet at somehwere in central London, fairly near to a tube station?

The meet is a month tommorow btw:D

*shrug* i havnt booked anything yet, not sure when i can, be loz have been more concerned with the ladies we will undoubtably meet on said bus.

also uni finishes the day before so ill have to check when my folks are coming down to help me pick my stuff up :)

Top Bottom