• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

UK CFC meetup mark II

Please vote for a WHERE and a WHEN you want the meet!

• Total voters
Around closing time. I can't remember if we (translation, if Lambert) got in last orders (cheers for the generousity, at any rate :goodjob: ) but we were forced to move tables before having to leave. Then we saw the hand imprints, and noncon was utterly delighted with them.

Hmm. Something's gone wrong with those photos. :eek: We look like a bunch of introverted nerdy internet types, when I'm pretty sure I remember us being witty, urbane cool dudes.

Has someone been photoshopping them ? :confused:

Hmm. Something's gone wrong with those photos. :eek: We look like a bunch of introverted nerdy internet types, when I'm pretty sure I remember us being witty, urbane cool dudes.
We sure were (cool dudes). Or maybe the beer made us think we were. :p

I don't know who the guy with red eyes is, but I'm telling you he's dangerous! That smile and that eyes are not natural. :eek:
This is Eklektikos.

It appears that I really need to grow my hair before I can consider joining the next meet up.

Am I going crazy, or was there an unusually high proportion of people with black hair at this meet? :hmm: :crazyeye:

Looks like you all had a good time anyway. :goodjob:

I had a great time! Somehow every gathering of Civilization fans turns out to be a great success. ;)

I was also able to improve my English by a great deal! Wine helped me with that. :mischief: The only tough thing was, every time I talked to someone else, I had to re-adapt to that particular accent. :p

Hm, I suddenly have to go right now, so here are the pictures (taken with my wretchy phone), without comment.

I've seen a few pictures of Stapel and it looks like he's sleeping again! This time without a beer in his hand. :lol:

The picture with Noncom, Krys and Kan at Starbucks is funny too. Are you guys posing as "The Thinker" or what?

Elek, Mise and Davo don't look quite as green from the night before this year. :D

Scratching my chin was my default pose, apparently. Mostly done at the start of the meet-up, when I was mostly wondering who was who, rather than what was being said.

Heh, at the back of that picture you can see Sophie trying to explain proteins to me (at my request). Completely forgot everything explained, such is the way of things and beer.

And in this one I'm explaining to the uncultured, and most savage Non "Englander" Conformist how we more sophisticated types use chopsticks. He just grunted at me in response :mischief:

Top Bottom