BUG REPORT. ROM v2.92 AND v1.74h and v1.75beta2 Hi to everyone, recently I downloaded this great mod and tried it, it is a very good addition to the original Civ IV, Beyond the Sword (patch 3.19), thats why I decided to go to this forum and give you my feedback; I hope to help you to improve this excellent job. Wrong display of specialists, in the custom domestic advisor (CDA) Specialist citizens are not displayed correctly in the custom domestic advisor, the symbols are wrong, the slave has the symbol used to represent a priest, and the priest has the one used to represent the artist and so on. Please note that the spy specialist isnt displayed (Image added), the bug is also present in the column named specialists, which displays a summary of the number of every specialist present in each city. I saw this bug in the ROMv2.92 ANDv1.74h and is also present in ROMv2.92 ANDv1.75beta2 (the standalone installer), I like to form huge empires and the CDA is very useful for me, thats why I saw this bug. Limit religions option isnt work. I only found one religion but no other civilization does, but when a realize this, I went to the Bug menu and changed the option of choose religions, one turn later, everyone start to found religions, the AI asked me several times to choose a new religion to be founded elsewhere. The bug was observed in ROMv2.92 ANDv1.75h, I know this problem has been reported in the forum. Installed ROMv2.92 with ANDv1.74 patches A to H but in game only see recognized to E I installed ROMv2.92 ANDv1.75h but in the game only see recognized the patch E, when I found your work, I downloaded the ROMv2.92 (I think was the last made by Zappara and his team), then I found AND and downloaded them with patch H, I didnt know if the patch H included the rest (A to G, I supposed it dont) and then I downloaded them and installed every one (ROM v2.92 AND v1.74, patch A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H) Incomplete unit list. In Civilopedia, the first part of the list (of units) is incomplete, no name or additional text can be seen, the bug is present in ROMv2.92 ANDv1.75beta2. I attached some BMP files about this in winrar file to help the description, I don't have the save file of the game I played in RoM v2.92 AND v1.74h because I can't pass from the last turn I played (it crashes to desktop) and my cousing delete it, sorry. I would like ton know more about how to make mods, I just explore the XML files and I think I can do little changes with a text editor but I just know nothing aobut SDK and Phyton files (I don't know how to open the program to view or change this files yet!), maybe some one of you could suggets me a tutorial's direction or web page, just to undestand a little bit more of your work.! Thanks for all, I hope this will help you to make a even better mod.