Comings, Goings and New Arrivals IX: Those Things Come And Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whyy Hobb?
I was having something of a mental health breakdown and it got to the point where I felt like every trivial disagreement here felt like an assault on my psyche and I had to step away from it for a while to recover. I wish I had said as much when I left; I did not mean to imply that I was going forever or that I felt there was something wrong with the site. Rather there was something wrong with me and I needed time off. The pandemic has not been good for my mental health.

I was having something of a mental health breakdown and it got to the point where I felt like every trivial disagreement here felt like an assault on my psyche and I had to step away from it for a while to recover. I wish I had said as much when I left; I did not mean to imply that I was going forever or that I felt there was something wrong with the site. Rather there was something wrong with me and I needed time off. The pandemic has not been good for my mental health.

Welcome back! :hug:

Yes, if you stop and feel nothing but relief, stop longer.

Life is too short to log on and push one's face through a wall.

Our bodies start falling apart at 35, and if we are lucky, we become spectators of society rather than participants at 70.

It's alright man the most important thing is you are back, and welcome back Hobb :hug: we might not be on the same boat but we are in same storm, we are in this together Hobb.

Welcome back! :hug:

Actually the most important thing might be that he's sane (not enough to stay away from CFC, but still).

You're back ! Woohoooo !:dance:! :wavey:
I'm glad You're better now.

Hobbs is back! Hobbs! Hobbs! Hobbs!

Herc-a-lees! Herc-a-lees! Herc-a-lees! :clap:

Dear all,

I got a phone call from my sister yesterday, to tell me that our mother has died.

It was very sudden, and likely CoViD-related (we are waiting for the coroner to get in touch).

I will probably be away from CFC for the next couple of weeks at least.

Take care, and stay healthy,

Best,

T

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm sorry to hear that. You gotta take the time you need to take. My condolences. :(

Stay safe.

Dear all,

I got a phone call from my sister yesterday, to tell me that our mother has died.

It was very sudden, and likely CoViD-related (we are waiting for the coroner to get in touch).

Best,

T
:( I'm sorry for your loss.

Dear all,

Best,

T

Really really sorry to hear that, and you also take-care Tjs..

Dear all,

Best,

T

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Dear all,

Best,

T

I'm sorry tjs
take care, and stay healthy

Dear all,

Best,

T
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom