Dawn of Civilization - an RFC modmod by Leoreth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought vassals were required to

To comply with your demands, I suppose.

I thought they were required to meet your demands for resources, gold, tech, OB, and stuff like that, unless they're capitulated, in which case it's accept or war w/master
EDIT post 1500!!!! [party]

Voluntary vassals can break away anytime - if they don't like your demands, they become independent again, without war.

From a voluntary vassal?

Okay, RFC DoC version 1.8 is uploaded now.

It's different from the current SVN version in that it's free of all the mess in the main folder and contains its art in an FPK file instead of folders, which should make it faster to load. You shouldn't expect meaningful updates to the SVN in the next days so I suggest you download the packaged version if you experience speed problems. There's no need to delete your SVN folder in that case, simply rename it so installing the packaged version doesn't overwrite things.

I've been waiting a loooooooooooong time for this...
Thanks a lot for all your hard work, I would try it right now!

Hi Leoreth,
Congrats on releasing v1.8, it looks really cool, will test it out soon ;)
But why is the svn no longer working? It just disappeared, as in I can no longer update the folder :sad:

But why is the svn no longer working? It just disappeared, as in I can no longer update the folder :sad:
Huh? Did you download and unpack the RAR version into your Mods folder before renaming the SVN folder, perhaps? Overwriting the SVN folder would make updating impossible.

The SVN is updating fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom