Donald Trump Doesn't Cross His Legs over the Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuckerkao

King
I already searched Google many times, President Trump doesn't like to cross his legs knee over knee. Do his legs have problems we don't understand yet?

All I found were the photos of former presidents crossing legs -

Anyone know why Donald Trump's legs are so specially different from Former president Barack Obama?

Vice President Mike Pence crosses his legs the same way as Obama -
https://useu.usmission.gov/wp-conte...ntative_and_Vice_President_Federica_Moghe.jpg

Last edited:
So in fifth grade we learned that men have something between their legs, and that's called the dangler. Below that, there are two ping-pong balls. If those ping-pong balls are larger than usual (due to genetics, or
Testicular Cancer, for example), then a man's ability to sit with crossed legs - or even legs close together - may be impossible.

So apparently Trump has ball cancer.

So in fifth grade we learned that men have something between their legs, and that's called the dangler. Below that, there are two ping-pong balls. If those ping-pong balls are larger than usual (due to genetics, or
Testicular Cancer, for example), then a man's ability to sit with crossed legs - or even legs close together - may be impossible.

They're not between the legs. They're front and center and out of the way regardless of size (and that varies a lot) or what the legs are doing.

It\s mostly a gender thing. Women cross their thighs, men don't. That's just what some people pick up early in life. I remember boys in high-school being picked on for sitting "like a chick."

They're not between the legs. They're front and center and out of the way regardless of size (and that varies a lot) or what the legs are doing.

It\s mostly a gender thing. Women cross their thighs, men don't. That's just what some people pick up early in life. I remember boys in high-school being picked on for sitting "like a chick."
Women also have wider hips, making the crossing of thighs a little more easy.

I'm trying, and failing utterly, to understand why this even matters. Some people don't like to sit with anything crossed.

It could be worse. He could sit like Riker, in Star Trek: The Next Generation (there's a YT video showing that; it's either hilarious or induces eyerolls, depending on what you may or may not find funny).

Ahh yes middle school gender roles. I'm sure presidents care about those
Gesture is one of the key factors that decide how other people perceive you though, and given that Trump is in many ways artificial in how he presents himself (and in other ways very blunt and direct - it's a paradox really), it's not too far fetched that he would avoid certain poses. Sitting cross-legged can transfer a sense of submissiveness, or defensiveness (particularly when you're not able to counter that perception by dominating the conversation with well-chosen words), attributes that are generally not too favorable as a businessman who has built an image of being a big, orange sort-of-alphamale.

Not that Trump does a good job at controlling his gesture though, that bent-forwards position that he takes whenever he has to sit longer than 10 minutes is probably a lot more unfavorable than a nice, relaxed cross-legged position.

Fat thighs may this difficult for him or it could cut off circulation to one leg putting it to sleep. But the most probable reason is that he thinks it is unmanly and if a woman saw him sitting like that, she wouldn't let him grab her genitals or kiss her without permission.

I don't always cross my legs, but when I do I sit ankle over knee.

The danglely bits may be front and center but when sitting down with gravity doing its thing, knee over knee can be uncomfortable for some individuals.

I'm trying, and failing utterly, to understand why this even matters. Some people don't like to sit with anything crossed.

It could be worse. He could sit like Riker, in Star Trek: The Next Generation (there's a YT video showing that; it's either hilarious or induces eyerolls, depending on what you may or may not find funny).
Sometimes people who tend to sit with legs widen open are somewhat bossy.

Sometimes people who tend to sit with legs widen open are somewhat bossy.
That doesn't explain why it matters. We already know Trump is bossy, and he would continue to be bossy no matter how he chose to sit.

It's well known that crossing your legs above the knee is emasculating: it lowers your levels of masculine essence. By not crossing his legs above the knee Trump is both signalling his manliness, and making himself more manly by producing more essence.

P u r i t y o f e s s e n c e

He should take an arrow to the knee.

I just pull them up (if I can do so discretely) so they rest on top of my legs. Inevitably my leg will end up falling asleep no matter how I cross my legs so I often don't do it, or just cross them at the ankles. it's so much more comfortable to have those 2 things resting on top rather than squeezed between the legs.

Yeah this annoys me because it is more comfortable to do it the "girl" way provided you adjust your boys as I mentioned above, otherwise the boys do get in the way. But as I mentioned above, my leg will still fall asleep, but won't fall asleep as fast as resting my ankle on my thigh.

At this point, I'm too old to give a. I sometimes do it the girl way because it is more comfortable. resting my ankle on my knee/thigh will cause it to fall asleep in less than 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom