Escape From Zombie Island 2 ready for public consumption

I'm using the Conquest's Inquisitor unit which upgrades to LizardmenRule's Modern Inquisitor.

odintheking said:
Hey, Mosca, can poser open .oth models? If so, I found another free zombie (with animations) at turbosquid:

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/184968

If this unit is done, it could be a good transition from the Romero's Zombie, to this, to the mutant zombie, getting more decayed as time passes by. Just a thought, :).

I've download it but I'm unable to use it, it's a 3D studio Max File....
In any case it's very similar to the standar PDM with a skin, so I think I'd be able to emulate it for CivIII. Could you tell me the list of the needed zombies for EFZI?, I can add some to my to-do list.

Hi MoscaTnT. Here's what I need most in order of preference:

An Alpha Zombie - like your first zombie except dressed in a hospital gown or with no clothes at all (how gross would that be?). Alpha's are the original test subjects who broke out of the Company's research lab.

A Nuclear (Radioactive) zombie - again similar to your first zombie but the attack could be using one of his own arms as a club in the attack. Just like hair would fall out of a person with radiation sickness limbs would fall off a zombie. Alternatively, the zombie could glow ever so slightly. This zombie would be probably be clothed like the type of worker you would find at a nuclear plant? Mind you the only nuclear plant worker that I've seen is Homer Simpson and that's just not the look I'm aiming for. Perhaps just wearing orange overalls.

A zombie dog! Or do you want me to just stick to human type zombies?

There's also the monster zombie but I think Supa is working on that.

KingArthur said:
Hi MoscaTnT. Here's what I need most in order of preference:

An Alpha Zombie - like your first zombie except dressed in a hospital gown or with no clothes at all (how gross would that be?). Alpha's are the original test subjects who broke out of the Company's research lab.

A Nuclear (Radioactive) zombie - again similar to your first zombie but the attack could be using one of his own arms as a club in the attack. Just like hair would fall out of a person with radiation sickness limbs would fall off a zombie. Alternatively, the zombie could glow ever so slightly. This zombie would be probably be clothed like the type of worker you would find at a nuclear plant? Mind you the only nuclear plant worker that I've seen is Homer Simpson and that's just not the look I'm aiming for. Perhaps just wearing orange overalls.

A zombie dog! Or do you want me to just stick to human type zombies?

There's also the monster zombie but I think Supa is working on that.

The Alpha Zombie would be faster to do than the zombie with a gun if I use the Romero's zombie animation as base (the animation would be almost the same)

The nuclear zombie would be harder to do, I don't know how to do glows, but perhaps a shine-green zombie skin could work fine. I have a building worker's helmet, and a orange suit will be a good combination for the green skin :p .

About the dog, I prefer human ones, but perhaps I'll try it later.
Supa is the Monster King, I'm sure he'd do the best monster zombie.

Idea for glowing: what if you set it so that the Zombie doesn't cast shadows, and then put a spotlight directly over him? Then he would be bright, and the ground beneath him would be lighter instead of darker. It might look like he's glowing.

Just a possibility!

The Zombie Nurse needs updating, in my opinion. I actually found a female Zombie model and thought it might be fun to make this, but I don't have a nurse outfit.

I can help with some of the pics you need, like the "Sheer Determination" pcx.

Anything else you need?

(500th Post :D )

@Plotinus. I had forgotten about the zombie nurse that would a nice one to have too.

@Lord Malbeth. I need to speak to Vuldacon about what needs done since he's doing most of the graphics for this update.

[edit] If LizardmenRule doesn't fancy doing the Sheer Determination government icon you could do that. It basically needs to be in the same style as the Despotism government icon but with two fingered salute instead of clenched fist...

MoscaTnT said:
The Alpha Zombie would be faster to do than the zombie with a gun if I use the Romero's zombie animation as base (the animation would be almost the same)
Yes I'd be very happy with that.

MoscaTnT said:
The nuclear zombie would be harder to do, I don't know how to do glows, but perhaps a shine-green zombie skin could work fine. I have a building worker's helmet, and a orange suit will be a good combination for the green skin :p .
Well I would settle for the normal animation attack if that makes it easier. The clothing and the glowing (or shiny green skin) are the more important elements.

KingArthur said:
Well I would settle for the normal animation attack if that makes it easier.
But it's not a problem, I'd like to do new animations for that. A nuclear zombie is a cool character

Plotinus said:
Idea for glowing: what if you set it so that the Zombie doesn't cast shadows, and then put a spotlight directly over him? Then he would be bright, and the ground beneath him would be lighter instead of darker. It might look like he's glowing.

Just a possibility!

The Zombie Nurse needs updating, in my opinion. I actually found a female Zombie model and thought it might be fun to make this, but I don't have a nurse outfit.
I'll try that tip, sounds very usefull. And I'll love to see a new nurse zombie if I found an outfit I'll let you know

EDIT- I've found this nurse, it looks fine

Would this work? :)

Attachments

• Sheer Determination.gif
    Sheer Determination.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
KingArthur said:
Near perfect LM. But could you make the fingers more V shaped please.

I'll try. ;)

LizardmenRule! said:
Do you want a "Damsel of Distress" icon, KA?
Vuldacon's made one already - I think he's covered all of the tech icons. He's been working very hard - much harder than me even :blush:

Can you do buildings?

Top Bottom